What ladder to join?

vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 269Player
Our team is interested in getting into comp gaming. Back in the day we did the whole twl thing but they are taking all twl services offline soon. After seeing some negative things about fraggednation, I'm not sure that's the avenue we should take either...
What are the most popular ladders atm? I should also add that we are looking for mainstream ladders and not ones hosted by clans etc....

Thanks guys!
AA2 veteran player / fanboy

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    Our team is interested in getting into comp gaming. Back in the day we did the whole twl thing but they are taking all twl services offline soon. After seeing some negative things about fraggednation, I'm not sure that's the avenue we should take either...
    What are the most popular ladders atm? I should also add that we are looking for mainstream ladders and not ones hosted by clans etc....

Thanks guys!
    there is trully nothing for us at this point you just missed Sign ups for a ESL tourney. Most teams are waiting for full release. Will full release hopefully ladders and leagues will follow.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 269Player
    cool, thx colts :)
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    SCRIM SCRIM SCRIM ;)
  • Phil... I just launched http://www.fgnleague.com/ and would be willing to support AAPG. In addition, I can host servers for the event.