Servers Ating Up Again

CjShimCjShim Posts: 7Player
#FeedTheGerbils

What's going on with the servers? we are lucky if we get 3 rounds before the servers crash and kick us out with lost connection.

Comments

• armyvet3183armyvet3183 Posts: 0Player
    Trying to play aa and all I get is lagging out or glitch spikes. Im npt the only one who is having these issues
  • poly_KinG96792poly_KinG96792 Posts: 2Player
    Love playing this game and know A LOT of others do but these hiccups just kills it for me. AND PLEASE GIVE the ps4/ps5 players the same maps they got on the PC side.
  • JaMo1019JaMo1019 Posts: 2Player
    CjShim wrote: »
    #FeedTheGerbils

What's going on with the servers? we are lucky if we get 3 rounds before the servers crash and kick us out with lost connection.

I'm having the same issue....
  • JaMo1019JaMo1019 Posts: 2Player
    It's driving me crazy because this is the only game I play
  • xSwordShotxxSwordShotx Posts: 2Player
    FIx your [TOS Violation] come on.......also bring back the old AAO....ppl would play the heck out of SF Czar etc.....billion dollar idea.
  • NothackingHomieNothackingHomie Posts: 1Player
    I can’t load either. Keep sitting in connecting to match. Then get kicked for lost connection. Wish they would let us know if they are working on the game.
  • BatmanTheFateBatmanTheFate Posts: 1Player
    Really is acting up.
  • n3m3s1sn3m3s1s Posts: 2Player
    edited October 23
    For the few of you reporting the last couple of days, this has been what’s happening on the West servers for a couple of weeks since after the re-update!

It’s been putting me in the East servers after the West servers were having this issue but now the East servers I get into are now experiencing the same thing…. play a few rounds then suddenly lags and people teleport until we all individually get kicked.

Rinse and repeat for a few days (weeks, in the case of the West servers) but now everyone can’t get into any working games either servers.

Heck, it would even put me in the EU (European?) servers where I would ping 300 but now I can’t even get into those, either!

Mannn, just reverse the buggy [TOS Violation] update that messed us up the first time a few months back, because now this re-release of the failed update previously is now worse than that!

Revert us back to before the new maps and let us play the working previous version, until you figure out why your new content is making the servers so laggy and buggy…..
  • GarrGarr Posts: 1Player
    I cant play the game at all it keep crashing and its been like this for month. Please fix it. Thank you