All of a sudden, my account has 18 dev kills when I had 2 kills.

I remember a few months back AA had this issue with people getting admin privileges and messing up the entire game. Today, I checked my profile to see my stats, and noticed that some things were a bit out of place. Mind you, I haven't played this game since August 17th, I just got back to playing it again. I noticed something unusual, the most notable thing were my dev kills. I know for a fact that before this entire thing I only had 2 dev kills, now I have 18.
My big concern is that someone got my account access and played with it. I don't know what to do. I did reset my password and there were no unusual activities on my email account. So can someone please help me with this?

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    edited September 20
    If you happened to play on a server after Jeff hacked it and before it was reset then all of your kills were counted as Dev kills. This started on 2021-05-17 and happened on a few different weekends throughout the following couple of months.

Your bump in Dev Kills from 3 to 18 occurred between June 4-6 when the hacking was going on.
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 110Player
    If you happened to play on a server after Jeff hacked it and before it was reset then all of your kills were counted as Dev kills. This started on 2021-05-17 and happened on a few different weekends throughout the following couple of months.

Your bump in Dev Kills from 3 to 18 occurred between June 4-6 when the hacking was going on.

Ah man, I should have gotten more kills then huh :)
    Thanks for the reply though

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam