my gun some times not react

its happening kind a lot i am trying to aim or shoot and the gun dont want to react pls tell me how to fix this problems i am getting killed so many times because of that its not fun to play

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    This has been in the game from the start to me it seems to happens more on quick movements like crouch turn and stand then you go to shoot and nothing happens so you have to press shoot again but by that time your usually dead. It also happens when you jump down stairs so try to walk down them.
    Its hard but try not to make to many quick movements at once.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • BenYouCrazy-GTRBenYouCrazy-GTR Posts: 2Player
    This has been in the game from the start to me it seems to happens more on quick movements like crouch turn and stand then you go to shoot and nothing happens so you have to press shoot again but by that time your usually dead. It also happens when you jump down stairs so try to walk down them.
    Its hard but try not to make to many quick movements at once.

so what i cant move fast ?
  • [RE]HybridApe[RE]HybridApe Posts: 5Player
    edited August 16
    Haha. I have the same problem, Mostly when opposite team is full of super-duper players. You trying to switch from walk to run but have to push button 2 or 3 times, you trying to shoot someone but your gun does nothing and you get bunch of bullets into your face. Sometimes there is half of a second delay between pushed button and fire when you meet enemy face to face. And sometimes magic recoil when your weapon draw holes around enemy but newer hit him. As well as magnetic bullets, extended range flashes, extra damage grenades, special people who nobody can kill even with random recoil or prefire, water bullets, broken headshots, single fire kills through smoke etc. bla bla bla bla bla