Other players when coming around the corner

When a player that is against me comes around a corner their entire body shows up on the screen and they kill me. I rarely get 5 kills let alone 15, 18 or more. What I mean about them coming around a corner is that when they come around the corner, you don't see them come around the corner, they are all of a sudden 2 feet beyond my reticle... Which when I aim where they are going to be they end up peeking around the corner or gradually come around the corner.

What can cause this and what should I do to correct it.

Comments

• ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    Most likely they have the better angle, the closer you get to the corner the worse the angle becomes. Try taking corners at longer distances.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Trying to decipher what you wrote, do you mean they are jumping past the corner?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Dread-IncendiariesDread-Incendiaries Posts: 3Player
    Most likely they have the better angle, the closer you get to the corner the worse the angle becomes. Try taking corners at longer distances.

That still doesn't explain why when they come around the corner they appear as a full body and not part of the body.