July Kill Compilation

1235»

Comments

  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    Big things he says. Winning small tournaments on a beta game with so few people less than 1k base people. For me an important achievment is winning and fragged nation bf3 for ps3 ladder with more than 30 teams. Be part of the nation of my country and be placed 3rd 2 times. Winning all ladders and national tournaments from my country, which at that time portugal alone had more teams to fill 12v12 games than all this game has worlwide to play 5v5 or 4v4.
    So when you get a real good achievment come and talk to me wanna be boy.

    Who cares about BF, boy? Prove something here. You will have a nice chance to do that after the release. Just shut your mouth and do it.
    You get all worked up and grumpy tididi about another non league match,is your blood sugar low or pressure high?What's the problem tell me i really wan't to know about it.

    Everything is okay. I am just a little bit confused about your fights and flame with Americans in this case. I officially take their side. But anyway your movies are fine.

  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    edited July 2015
    Nobody cares about BF just like I dont care about your stupid small achievtments. So if you dont want to have anything with these "randoms" leave the room.

    Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    Everything is okay. I am just a little bit confused about your fights and flame with Americans in this case. I officially take their side.

    This is the problem,you don't know what happened before.Let me tell you in a nutshell.the past close to 2 years Colt's and co didn't manage to live up to his e-reputation ,he lost to my knowledge every game he played against me.then there was a little exploit incident he used to get advantage one time,then his clanmates decided to try the ghosting route that turned into a grief fest.Couple days ago i registered to present the case with proof and facts on the hidden little drama forum,he got so mad facing the truth that all he could bring up to his defense was "Come 1v1 or 5v5 me Bro". And i said why would i do that and waste my time on some wanabe competition players who need to exploit and ghost against me in pub matches and the answer was "You scared Come 1v1 5v5 me Bro." Now hes wishes will come true and you decide to take sides with people you scrimmed at best once or twice but know nothing of in the long run.Good luck with your decisions.
    Keep up the grumpy party pooper atitude you represented in the Kidz topic.Only true e-athletes and competition players would act like that about a match.

    p.s.You should see the insulting Pm he sent today Arkeiro acting like the savior of AA and setting direction and trends for the games future.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    I mean.. if you have no interest in facing .ek yourself, why post? your just aggravating people in the thread.. For no reason other than to hate on them. Its called trolling and it escalates until thread lockage or worse.

    He likes to flame a bit when is bored, not sure that he's even serious actually :smiley:
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    I mean.. if you have no interest in facing .ek yourself, why post? your just aggravating people in the thread.. For no reason other than to hate on them. Its called trolling and it escalates until thread lockage or worse.

    He likes to flame a bit when is bored, not sure that he's even serious actually :smiley:

    3094188.jpg

    Forgive me.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    Ummm so when we 5v5ing? When can you play? What time is good?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    Keep getting private messages from Hyperlite that you can't get your inactive clan members to play,in other words it's only 2 of you playing for iog right now.Is that your idea of throwing around challanges for clan wars,did you honestly think you would play with buddys and ringers from other clans like a random scrim or how did you picture this match without beeing able to show up with 5 original members?
    You guys need either to work stuff out internally and reach a matching decision ,or don't bother me or my firends with insulting private messages as it's too mutch work to ask each and every of them to work out their scedules and call in favors from outsiders to make this match happen.

    also match dates you can choose from are 15 or 16 August ,between 18:00 -20:00 PM Central Europian Time

    in case the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing ,gona wait for a public response not a PM in this topic from Hyperlite because it looks like your words are not trustworthy Colts.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    So let me get this straight.

    You want to hold me to a roster from an old league on the esl site that is months old and everyone but 2 people are inactive which I've told you about. I also need to have everyone wearing an iog tag yet your entire team is made up of a variety of teams. You are not on esl anywhere and I have no way of knowing who is actually in the ek. clan. (not that i would care). Your terms are just a way for you to force me to not be able to participate. If you really wanted to play this match then all these things would be irrelevant.

    As far as an admin spectating I'm all for that. You can have as many admins as you wish to choose. You can pick all of them for all i care and have as many as you want.

    You say we have a tendency to exploit because we had 2 snipers. Yet the 2 sniper thing was just a menu option in the game.

    The whole ghosting thing is absurd and I've already explained to you that Clams was trolling you with other members of this community. You are taking one instance from one night and assuming that all members of iog would need to ghost.
    The match time would need to be on a Saturday or Sunday for the time zones.

    While i don't like drama and I tend to stay away from things I'm fully aware what Colts has done and said in the forums. I don't particularly care for everything he has done, but at the same time you ask for it. You can be just as bad as he can. You put yourself in a position for people to want to talk trash to you. Posting things like "thanks for a new all time high view" or whatever else. Then all your reinforcements come in and post their banter and blah blah blah.
    Then you try and flip the script and act like your innocent.

    I still haven't forgotten when we were on Slums and Naver, Son and company were bad mouthing American Military members. Using every foul word they can speak of and then team killing. Yet I'm not sitting here calling you guys out on forums about how you hate America because of something that happened a while ago.

    I have no interest in some bitter feud with you, but I'm not going to sit here and have you put all these terms on a match because you knew that we wont be able to play with our original 5 members, yet you are going to try to publicly say we "backed out" or were "scared". You know very well I'm not afraid to go against any members of ek. and that i enjoy the challenge of playing against 4,5, or 6 of your clanmates.

    I've got no hard feelings towards you and your clan. In my opinion it is what it is. You guys are very good at public games and could probably do somewhat well with the current comp scene should you ever go that route.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    Let's get everything compiled that happened so far in a timeline.


    1.
    Colts wrote:
    Hes definitely scared to 1v1 or even 5v5 my team because he knows he would lose badly in either.

    2.
    Dem@n wrote:
    He came to me day after day for weeks to prove me wrong,he failed ,exploited ,got busted now hes crying like a girl about it wanting more and more chances to prove himself.There are people who don't know when to stop .

    3.
    Colts wrote:
    Dem@n wrote:
    He came to me day after day for weeks to prove me wrong,he failed ,exploited ,got busted now hes crying like a girl about it wanting more and more chances to prove himself.There are people who don't know when to stop .
    LOL I have never joined a server your in looking for you. I join off hyper...

    Deman you won't scrim my team because you wouldn't win a round.
    You won't 1v1 me because you wouldn't win.
    Your so bad you've never been called a hacker in your life.

    4.
    Regardless of what some people have mentioned and what some people would love to see. IoG is not active right now and could not field a team of even 4 players. There is no need to create some type of buzz or drama about a proposed match that is not feasible right now.

    Should things change in the future I would love a 5 v 5 organized match against .ek.

    5.
    Hyperlite doesn't carry me in matches and regardless of what hes saying I know I can get enough from iog to want to play you so. The fact is though you still have not accepted a 1v1 or 4v4 or 5v5 and you probably never will accept a 1v1 or scrim because I know the real reason you don't want to 1v1 me its ok.

    Than the match got Accpeted.And the excuses started piling up completly the opposite of what was said before.

    R7gi90m.jpg
    So let me get this straight.

    You want to hold me to a roster from an old league on the esl site that is months old and everyone but 2 people are inactive which I've told you about. I also need to have everyone wearing an iog tag yet your entire team is made up of a variety of teams.You are not on esl anywhere and I have no way of knowing who is actually in the ek. clan. (not that i would care). Your terms are just a way for you to force me to not be able to participate. If you really wanted to play this match then all these things would be irrelevant.

    Yes,thats the point in challenging a team with YOUR OWN TEAM as you said.
    My answer to this was in PM.

    Then maybe don't throw challenges aroud to clan wars if you don't have people to play with . This is not a simple scrim with randoms.Colt's claims he can get the inactive clan member in the game whenever he wants to play the match.I'm not intersted in playing buddyss or ringers,our team lineup is the same as in the Kidz match.

    v7HI4Ig.jpg

    The match video ,or match end screenshot would be a good starting point to look at.
    As far as an admin spectating I'm all for that. You can have as many admins as you wish to choose. You can pick all of them for all i care and have as many as you want.

    You say we have a tendency to exploit because we had 2 snipers. Yet the 2 sniper thing was just a menu option in the game.

    The whole ghosting thing is absurd and I've already explained to you that Clams was trolling you with other members of this community. You are taking one instance from one night and assuming that all members of iog would need to ghost.
    The match time would need to be on a Saturday or Sunday for the time zones.

    Just to be clear about this ,your team exploited,ghosted,griefed and trash talked in matches that you played against me.Pointing out names should not be needed right?I expect the same in the match to happen and would like to take measures against it in the form of rules and an official ESL admin overseeing the whole thing.

    The dates i suggested are Saturday and Sunday,made a generous offer with an option for you to pick.Set the match close to 3 weeks from now giving you plenty of time to get your members together and practice.
    As for the match start hours/time gave you plenty of room and options as in 18:00 -20:00 PM CET and in reasonable hours even in your local time.
    Saying the match has to be played between 18:00 -20:00 PM Central Europian Time is a complete joke because hyperlite is 8 hrs behind and he knows that. This would be between 10am-noon for him. He is literally trying to make it impossible for us to play so he does not have to play a scrim vs us and can go around saying we were scared or w/e.
    Would you like to play 2- 3:00 AM your local time ,would that be unfair?If yes why do you expect us to play at 2-3:00 AM our Local time?Maybe think about this when you challenge a team thats 8-16 hours ahead of your time zones.
    because it looks like your words are not trustworthy Colts.

    Is complete bull [TOS Violation] because I challenge him to a 1v1 or scrim and did not give these rules or ever agree to these rules. He is making these rules up after having one of his "clanmates" ha accept the scrim for him.

    First ,i talked to him about the match shortly before going to sleep,guess he got mad about the ugly way you started throwing around challenges waiting for us to duck and hide,went ahead and accepted it so you can start making excuses and chicken out.Your words are not trustworthy,as claim the opposite of what you first wrote and started making excuses one after another since we accepted your challenge.
    Overall these are very very biased/1 sided rules that work only in demons favor. Everybody knows you can't have a rule on something that does not apply to both parties. He has some serious mental issues guys and it's probably from constant pubbing this game more than he sleeps and works combined Me and hyperlite want to scrim ek and are trying the best to get it set if we can to get demon quit with the bs biased rules but at this given time it doesn't look like its going to happen.

    No further comment other than,you started something that you had no intention of going through with in the first place just to see me and my team back out from it.You dont like to play by fair rules for both teams,fair times for both teams ,thats fine didn't expect you would in the first place after all said and done from you so far.You would like to drag friends and buddys from other clans to fight your battles?Was that your idea of a match?Leaving backdoors open to make excuses in the case you loose?How smart.

    Match times/ dates are still open,if you grow and man up to go by your words to play the match you challenged us to we will be waiting.But if you choose to be all bark and talk as you proved to be so far don't waste my time any further.

  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    v7HI4Ig.jpg

    Jesus Christ, Saint Mary, and Monaco Prince. 65...

  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    v7HI4Ig.jpg

    Jesus Christ, Saint Mary, and Monaco Prince. 65...
    close to 66 now.Still cheering for team chicken Colts?
    btw you should drink lots of fluids today will be really hot,this weather is not good for old people even if they are 25 but act like 60.
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    "your ears can see?" lol

    I enjoyed this video thanks.

    Please more Dalton though, we need it. :smiley:
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    a 3 month old roster is not my team...No where did I specifically say I was talking about that ESL roster as my team. Every single post I refer to my team. You set these rules/guidlines that apply to me and my team and don't apply to your team at all. Like that is fair. So you can only use tFs's esl roster. Kk. and when are we 1v1ing? Your timeline of events in this thread is even more biased than your rules. Enough with the 1 sided crap demon. Let me know when your ready to 1v1.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    a 3 month old roster is not my team...No where did I specifically say I was talking about that ESL roster as my team. Every single post I refer to my team. You set these rules/guidlines that apply to me and my team and don't apply to your team at all. Like that is fair. So you can only use tFs's esl roster. Kk. and when are we 1v1ing? Your timeline of events in this thread is even more biased than your rules. Enough with the 1 sided crap demon. Let me know when your ready to 1v1.
    IoG is not active right now and could not field a team of even 4 players.
    Hyperlite doesn't carry me in matches and regardless of what hes saying I know I can get enough from iog to want to play you so.

    since this is the + - tenth time i catch you going back on your words and lying in this topic alone, also seeing how even your own clan tryes to keep their distance from you:
    Warpain wrote:
    As far as all of the comments from Colts, take what he says with a grain of salt.

    As entertaining it was ,understand your desire to prove something to me what you failed to prove on countless occasions so far,also understand that despite your limited capabilities you went ahead of yourself and acted,talked in a way you are used to impress your e-friends from the drama forum.Gave you another chance that you blowed away ,your obsession with me coped with your lies strongly suggest you need medical attention and need to seek HELP from proffesionals in your living area,HELP that nobody is capable of giving you on this forum.As someone else said in this topic:
    .sauce wrote: »
    too much cray

    even for me.

    Would appreciate you not posting in my topics or talking to me from this point out as you lost all the remaining credibility + sanity you had left.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Topic closed per OP's request
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.