July Kill Compilation

Comments

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    "1v1"... I though this was a team based game.
    Ok let's search from my screenshot library and find the best k/d score I have and post it to prove my awesomeness in this game.
    You will have your game, get your iog clanmates and we for sure will play it. Be patient and be a lil more respectful.
    lol "please wait while I go get "clanmate" to respond to my 1v1 challenge" and deman is the only one not being respectful on drama forums hiding behind an alt "insane" like I wouldn't find out.
    Also #1. Deman said I get carried in my matches, so I had to post screenshots to prove I don't. I don't go around posting random pub screenshots like demon sorry.
    #2 you excuse I thought this was a team based game does not apply. This is not league of legends. This is a FPS shooter where individual skill matters and applys. Just because demon knows he will lose and doesn't want to 1v1 me does not mean you have to make up excuses for him.

On aadrama forums? Idc about that forum. And if this is just about you and deman.. than go ahead and do your 1v1. I don't care, I though it was a ek vs iog.
    Ofc individual skill matters. Where doesnt matter individual skill? But this game is made for teamwork not for 1v1. And like necabo said, 1v1 won't prove anything. If you play the same person 10 matches you won't have the same result everytime. However if you play a 5v5 those results will stay closer to eachother.
    Plus you and your aadrama users, when someone reindirect a post to you, you start acting like we attacking or something. Relax man, go take a glass of water, go outside and breath. Its just a game, sometimes I kill you sometimes you kill me.

P.S.: We are looking forward to play a 5v5 esl rules vs iog.

Are you demon or something? He refuses to 1v1 me and has stated he does not want to 1v1 or 5v5 my team. Now your saying you will do a 5v5 esl rules??

No I'm not deman, but I represent the team you're challenging which is .ek. And where did you see he declined your invitation and please quote it here. If you didn't notice yet, we're the most wanted team in this game. So please calm down you will have your fame time when it comes.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    "1v1"... I though this was a team based game.
    Ok let's search from my screenshot library and find the best k/d score I have and post it to prove my awesomeness in this game.
    You will have your game, get your iog clanmates and we for sure will play it. Be patient and be a lil more respectful.
    lol "please wait while I go get "clanmate" to respond to my 1v1 challenge" and deman is the only one not being respectful on drama forums hiding behind an alt "insane" like I wouldn't find out.
    Also #1. Deman said I get carried in my matches, so I had to post screenshots to prove I don't. I don't go around posting random pub screenshots like demon sorry.
    #2 you excuse I thought this was a team based game does not apply. This is not league of legends. This is a FPS shooter where individual skill matters and applys. Just because demon knows he will lose and doesn't want to 1v1 me does not mean you have to make up excuses for him.

On aadrama forums? Idc about that forum. And if this is just about you and deman.. than go ahead and do your 1v1. I don't care, I though it was a ek vs iog.
    Ofc individual skill matters. Where doesnt matter individual skill? But this game is made for teamwork not for 1v1. And like necabo said, 1v1 won't prove anything. If you play the same person 10 matches you won't have the same result everytime. However if you play a 5v5 those results will stay closer to eachother.
    Plus you and your aadrama users, when someone reindirect a post to you, you start acting like we attacking or something. Relax man, go take a glass of water, go outside and breath. Its just a game, sometimes I kill you sometimes you kill me.

P.S.: We are looking forward to play a 5v5 esl rules vs iog.

Are you demon or something? He refuses to 1v1 me and has stated he does not want to 1v1 or 5v5 my team. Now your saying you will do a 5v5 esl rules??

No I'm not deman, but I represent the team you're challenging which is .ek. And where did you see he declined your invitation and please quote it here. If you didn't notice yet, we're the most wanted team in this game. So please calm down you will have your fame time when it comes.
    oh sorry your highness I did not know you were the most sought after team in this game after winning no tournaments no leagues and playing in 1 friendly clan war not even really a competitive match.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

TheTots wrote: »
    We can have banter without making it personal. Keep it friendly guys.

I apologize for that post, but I think some kind of people should be vanished from this forums. Whose only purpose is to toxic the forums, instead of helping the community to create a better game experience.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    Yah like your above post isn't asking for trouble.

Yah like your above post isn't asking for trouble.

Trouble? I'm not part of "a great competitive team" who doesn't care about pub players or randoms, nor randoms clans/teams, but still continues stubborn to post and post and more posts about having a matc h against us (.ek) just to prove some kind of superiority (in case that great team wins). I've never insulted anyone in this forum or anywhere else, in the other hand I think you keep doing it.
    But ofc the bad guys here are us.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    yah your not making anysense I aint getting banned.

edited July 2015
    yah your not making anysense I aint getting banned.

Don't worry i'm not trying to make you banned. Eventually if you desearve it you will have it.
    The kind of guys I summoned before he knows who I was talking about.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    While i was sleeping...
    oFwatgR.jpg

I'll post up match time and rules within the next days,you better be prepared and don't chiken out Colts since you did this whole challenge publicly in the most disgusting way you could possibly think of and unlike you we don't do these things without asking our members first on a whim or by impulse.It will be a one time offer take it or leave it , since you insisted on having this match right now guess you are prepared for it any time any where.
    For more details ask Hyperlite who i messaged just now.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    At this rate might as well just make a weekly "ek vs. .." series..
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Get it on guys.. Let your M4's do all the trash talking :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    Another special event is coming. Now only 50% casual and random.
    edited July 2015
    90% only Arkeiro is active in competition
    edited July 2015

Americans >>>>> all of you - in skill and experience.

Americans = 0% random, ek = 100% random. Average: 50%. Thanks.
    edited July 2015
    SSK vs .ek too?

You guys would be spoiling us.

Americans >>>>> all of you - in skill and experience.

Americans = 0% random, ek = 100% random. Average: 50%. Thanks.

I guess tidi will go on holidays to NA. Have fun there.
    SSK vs .ek too?

You guys would be spoiling us.

Like I said we randoms are the most wanted team ever lived in AA series. Haters gonna hate and I will keep laughing hard about this.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015
    I guess tidi will go on holidays to NA. Have fun there.

I know you. I know Deman. I know the others of you. You are randoms.
    Like I said we randoms are the most wanted team ever lived in AA series. Haters gonna hate and I will keep laughing hard about this.

Most wanted ever lived? Haters gonna hate? Keep laughing?

The only one person who can laugh here is me, because of your ego. Win something important first then speak. Till it stay silent, because you are going down.
    SSK vs .ek too?.

No, waste of time. We already achieved much and proved everything. Nobody can't deny it and nothing can't take it away from us. This is no high ego in compare to Arkeiro. That's the facts.

Have a good afternoon!
    Big things he says. Winning small tournaments on a beta game with so few people less than 1k base people. For me an important achievment is winning and fragged nation bf3 for ps3 ladder with more than 30 teams. Be part of the nation of my country and be placed 3rd 2 times. Winning all ladders and national tournaments from my country, which at that time portugal alone had more teams to fill 12v12 games than all this game has worlwide to play 5v5 or 4v4.
    So when you get a real good achievment come and talk to me wanna be boy.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015
    You get all worked up and grumpy tididi about another non league match,is your blood sugar low or pressure high?What's the problem tell me i really wan't to know about it.
    edited July 2015
    I mean.. if you have no interest in facing .ek yourself, why post? your just aggravating people in the thread.. For no reason other than to hate on them. Its called trolling and it escalates until thread lockage or worse.

Unlike you tididi, I play AA for fun, not looking for any kind of fame. But nonetheless you're giving us the fame. I apreciate yo ufor that just like I apreciate colts. We're bringing some life for the game. Hooah!

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
This discussion has been closed.