July Kill Compilation

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    never got this. Are you both running 900 series?
    that is correct,980gtx both

Then the problem could be you have a new feature that older series don't have turned on and it's causing this. For example MFAA is feature in nvidia control panel and it is only there for 900 series. I know there is more I just don't have a 900 series to check and see whats different.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    just checked .thanks for the 700 combined views on this months compilation.The official AAPG Facebook and Twitter shoutcast helped alot.Thanks again to set a new record for me.
    edited July 2015
    just checked .thanks for the 700 combined views on this months compilation.The official AAPG Facebook and Twitter shoutcast helped alot.Thanks again to set a new record for me.

No problem! You want an even bigger record 1v1 me or 5v5 my team. I am sure the entire community will watch that video.

• t[F]s.#MakeAAPGGreatAgaint[F]s.#MakeAAPGGreatAgain Posts: 41Player
    edited July 2015
    Yes or no Dem@n, ek vs iog?
    kickpipe.jpg
    was my answer on the drama forum hard to read badabing or mchammer or whatever your name is?
    edited July 2015
    Not sure my name could be any more obvious.
    kickpipe.jpg
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    So you'll play a team and beat them 14-2 or whatever, but won't play a proven team because you're afraid you'll lose.. yet you continue to go around saying you're the best lol ..step up !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    That's what I though.. I bet if another pub team challenges you'll accept in a heart beat just so you can say you won again.. but a real challenge is knocking on your door and you're too yellow to answer!! its you making the excuses not anyone else..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 104Player
    Regardless of what some people have mentioned and what some people would love to see. IoG is not active right now and could not field a team of even 4 players. There is no need to create some type of buzz or drama about a proposed match that is not feasible right now.

Should things change in the future I would love a 5 v 5 organized match against .ek.
    edited July 2015
    Regardless of what some people have mentioned and what some people would love to see. IoG is active right now and could field a team of 4 players. create some buzz or drama about match right now.

How I read this
    kickpipe.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Regardless of what some people have mentioned and what some people would love to see. IoG is not active right now and could not field a team of even 4 players. There is no need to create some type of buzz or drama about a proposed match that is not feasible right now.

Should things change in the future I would love a 5 v 5 organized match against .ek.

Embarrassing and sad story.Takes some courage to tell the truth and make the mistakes of your embarrassing clan mates right.Embarrassing as in all bark but no byte clanmates and their lawyers.If you ever feel like playing with active people in this game who you don't have to carry in your matches and on your shoulders , have plenty of experience and skill,You know how to find me -Hyperlite.ek-
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    edited July 2015
    too much cray

ps nice vid
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
    edited July 2015

Embarrassing and sad story.Takes some courage to tell the truth and make the mistakes of your embarrassing clan mates right.Embarrassing as in all bark but no byte clanmates and their lawyers.If you ever feel like playing with active people in this game who you don't have to carry in your matches and on your shoulders , have plenty of experience and skill,You know how to find me -Hyperlite.ek-

Hyperlite doesn't carry me in matches and regardless of what hes saying I know I can get enough from iog to want to play you so. The fact is though you still have not accepted a 1v1 or 4v4 or 5v5 and you probably never will accept a 1v1 or scrim because I know the real reason you don't want to 1v1 me its ok.

Look at me getting carried.
    http://i.imgur.com/CpVNeug.jpg
    CpVNeug.jpg
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/3278921714010278865/3A15B75771C48E790C63BBA875B5CE51B756C625/
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/582377886298513084/65BECAA2D8535B42E3349A9480E0CA36A768FD88/
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/451783339547434465/ED4A1989144BCD256C1CB3DF0347DC20D9BAEE09/
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/542975173008953841/F0C3106B3F98CEA84E76E0A89E257D637364F9BD/

When your ready to man up and 1v1 me demon let me know. I know it will be pretty "Embarrassing and sad story." when you lose but hey it "takes some courage to tell the truth"

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    "1v1"... I though this was a team based game.
    Ok let's search from my screenshot library and find the best k/d score I have and post it to prove my awesomeness in this game.
    You will have your game, get your iog clanmates and we for sure will play it. Be patient and be a lil more respectful.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015
    Ok let's search from my screenshot library and find the best k/d score I have and post it to prove my awesomeness in this game.
    You will have your game, get your iog clanmates and we for sure will play it. Be patient and be a lil more respectful.
    lol "please wait while I go get "clanmate" to respond to my 1v1 challenge" and deman is the only one not being respectful on drama forums hiding behind an alt "insane" like I wouldn't find out.
    Also #1. Deman said I get carried in my matches, so I had to post screenshots to prove I don't. I don't go around posting random pub screenshots like demon sorry.
    #2 you excuse I thought this was a team based game does not apply. This is not league of legends. This is a FPS shooter where individual skill matters and applys. Just because demon knows he will lose and doesn't want to 1v1 me does not mean you have to make up excuses for him.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    Tbh though, at a certain level 1v1s are just a joke. You can win rounds by randomness such as grenades, proning across the whole map etc. If this thing happens please make it a 5v5 not a 1v1 unless you planned on some usermade aim map.
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    lol "please wait while I go get "clanmate" to respond to my 1v1 challenge" and deman is the only one not being respectful on drama forums hiding behind an alt "insane" like I wouldn't find out.
    Also #1. Deman said I get carried in my matches, so I had to post screenshots to prove I don't. I don't go around posting random pub screenshots like demon sorry.
    #2 you excuse I thought this was a team based game does not apply. This is not league of legends. This is a FPS shooter where individual skill matters and applys. Just because demon knows he will lose and doesn't want to 1v1 me does not mean you have to make up excuses for him.

On aadrama forums? Idc about that forum. And if this is just about you and deman.. than go ahead and do your 1v1. I don't care, I though it was a ek vs iog.
    Ofc individual skill matters. Where doesnt matter individual skill? But this game is made for teamwork not for 1v1. And like necabo said, 1v1 won't prove anything. If you play the same person 10 matches you won't have the same result everytime. However if you play a 5v5 those results will stay closer to eachother.
    Plus you and your aadrama users, when someone reindirect a post to you, you start acting like we attacking or something. Relax man, go take a glass of water, go outside and breath. Its just a game, sometimes I kill you sometimes you kill me.

P.S.: We are looking forward to play a 5v5 esl rules vs iog.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015

On aadrama forums? Idc about that forum. And if this is just about you and deman.. than go ahead and do your 1v1. I don't care, I though it was a ek vs iog.
    Ofc individual skill matters. Where doesnt matter individual skill? But this game is made for teamwork not for 1v1. And like necabo said, 1v1 won't prove anything. If you play the same person 10 matches you won't have the same result everytime. However if you play a 5v5 those results will stay closer to eachother.
    Plus you and your aadrama users, when someone reindirect a post to you, you start acting like we attacking or something. Relax man, go take a glass of water, go outside and breath. Its just a game, sometimes I kill you sometimes you kill me.

P.S.: We are looking forward to play a 5v5 esl rules vs iog.

Are you demon or something? He refuses to 1v1 me and has stated he does not want to 1v1 or 5v5 my team. Now your saying you will do a 5v5 esl rules??

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We can have banter without making it personal. Keep it friendly guys.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.