July Kill Compilation

Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
edited July 2015 in R&R
Here we go again,footage piled up fast this month ,editing went easy and fast.Big Thanks to oVie,necabo,Pillowpantz edit:Flatlander and Arkeiro for feedback and suggestions how to make the final video better.As the previous one this is also a DEV approved quality product (fun times for the whole family ,K!Dz included).

Songs used:
Clawfinger : Do What I Say
Thousand Foot Krutch : Down
Vinnie Paz : Drag You To [TOS Violation]

Just as in the previous video guest stars were never payed.

>>>>CLICK TO WATCH<<<<

feedback,input,suggestions are always welcome.

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    how_to_eat_popcorn__gif_by_victoriawolf16-d84dy9u.gif

My favorite time of the month
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    edited July 2015
    Lets start the beef : even if i were abused as a beta tester for the vid i am not mentioned in the credits above...

Aaaaight,keep stacking and highpinging angry muricans :P

Edit: :-*
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    Makes me wanna do one myself.. If I wasn't too lazy to do so.. Really admire how you keep doing this monthly and finish the product after only half a month this time. Videos are quality as well and improved alot (gotta admit that I didn't really like the first one). 2nd part for July comming?
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    looool "he's been using the shotgun exploit"
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    Liked 4 D@lton :lol:

You turned up the contrast since the preview? quality though, great vid man :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    BCPull wrote: »

Is that the one where you pick shotgun and then go shoot people with it?

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    BCPull wrote: »

Is that the one where you pick shotgun and then go shoot people with it?

Reproduction steps : Team up with some buddys,ping over 100 and voila: Shotgun exploit activated.

Do something defz!!!

(Dont tell anyone,it work with all other guns,too)

AAPG is good!
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    can't handle all the likes and positive comments,i'm used to different treatment.
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited July 2015
    Cool editing, game wise the older compilations were more interesting to me (the last minute of "bonus footage" was boring), didn't like these kills around 4.00/4.20 (so cheap).
    Derob6.jpg
    edited July 2015
    keep trying new stuff to show people,like the match turn around at 7:40-10:00,also things people don't know to keep it interesting.Honestly the biggest problem is map rotation,found myself playing pretty mutch 2 - 3 maps because of random map votes 90% of the time while recording looking at 150-200 GB of footage.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    keep trying new stuff to show people,like the match turn around at 7:40-10:00,also things people don't know to keep it interesting.Honestly the biggest problem is map rotation,found myself playing pretty mutch 2 - 3 maps because of random map votes 90% of the time while recording looking at 150-200 GB of footage.

You see? I told ya a 250GB SSD ain't big enough!
    googley avatar aapg

edited July 2015

I been playing for almost 2 years and never even thought to climb on that red generator in bottom red to get a better view of the stairs and even while spectating, (which I tend to do a lot of :lol: ) I've never even seen anyone on there!

you have at least learned one nuub something new :mrgreen:

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    North MERICA has arrived!!!

lol jk nice video. Can't give you a thumbs up though, just can't.

I been playing for almost 2 years and never even thought to climb on that red generator in bottom red to get a better view of the stairs and even while spectating, (which I tend to do a lot of :lol: ) I've never even seen anyone on there!

you have at least learned one nuub something new :mrgreen:

Exactly my words after prewatching it yesterday.
    AAPG is good!
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,140Beta Tester
    He's played me with 1 time on server and I made him rage quit. What a nooooob. ;)

That's why you never see me in any of his videos. He will not play in the same server with me, because I make him my step-child and spank him around. :p

<3 Truth be told I can never find him on. What time do you actually play Mr. D? I wouldn't mind making it in your next cut. I want to be famous too. :+1:
    add me on steam Dem@n is the name,promise i'll accept your invite.
    edited July 2015
    He's played me with 1 time on server and I made him rage quit. What a nooooob. ;)

That's why you never see me in any of his videos. He will not play in the same server with me, because I make him my step-child and spank him around. :p

<3 Truth be told I can never find him on. What time do you actually play Mr. D? I wouldn't mind making it in your next cut. I want to be famous too. :+1:

Whenever I find him on the serverlist, the server he is in is always full and i'm WAY too impatient to sit in a full server with 30 players in it :lol:

Still waiting for my 5 seconds of fame :(

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,140Beta Tester
    add me on steam Dem@n is the name,promise i'll accept your invite.

LOL, you gonna make me famous, paaaaw? ;)

I'll add you when I get home. And why in the [TOS Violation] aren't you on my friends list to begin with. I'm only the coolest and Most popular person on here. o:)
    because you made a copy of my favorit AA2 map into a green house.A year passed and i processed my anger.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited July 2015
    because you made a copy of my favorit AA2 map into a green house.A year passed and i processed my anger.

Ha! Living in a drought-stricken Texas for 10 years made his map a cool addition! I'm tired of looking at yellow grass!!

Nice vid. Now I'm too exhausted to play...
    googley avatar aapg

This discussion has been closed.