Recent Hacker Attack

-syk.Dutch^-syk.Dutch^ Posts: 12Player
Last night someone broke into whatever they have to break into, and changed the names of several players to a racial slur. I was in the server that the hack supposedly originated in, Non Toxic box, and later I was getting kicked trying to join other servers, after I left that one. It appears to be corrected today, but what are the ramifications of this intrusion into the system? What info were they able to access, etc?

I don't know that all the info I am referring to is totally correct, but I think it probably is

Comments

• -syk.Dutch^-syk.Dutch^ Posts: 12Player
    Well, I was wrong. Last night I could not even log back into AA once I left. That I can do today, but I am getting kicked 145 when I try join a server
  • -syk.Dutch^-syk.Dutch^ Posts: 12Player
    Okay after new attempts I was able to join, still, what happenes in my above question?
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    Hey Dutch, this sounds like something for the support team.
  • -=312th=-Dawg^ST^-=312th=-Dawg^ST^ Posts: 7Player
    Last night someone broke into whatever they have to break into, and changed the names of several players to a racial slur. I was in the server that the hack supposedly originated in, Non Toxic box, and later I was getting kicked trying to join other servers, after I left that one. It appears to be corrected today, but what are the ramifications of this intrusion into the system? What info were they able to access, etc?

I don't know that all the info I am referring to is totally correct, but I think it probably is

It appears this may be a misunderstanding and isolated incident. One of our admins was chasing two hackers and ended up on your server the other day. It appears the two hackers were forceclassing, and our admin was spectating them. These two hackers are repeatedly dealt with and we have no issue kicking and banning them, but they are unfortunately known to create new accounts and repeat the same behavior.

If you believe this to be unrelated, could you please provide screenshot or video footage showing the issue? Thanks! this is the response they gave me about this question
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    I need to inform everyone that this is not the place to discuss hackers and or cheats. However please keep these things between yourselves or if your looking for a game Admin or Dev I strongly suggest you go to open a ticket.

https://americasarmy.com/support/abuse