americasarmy.com down.

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
When i go to https://americasarmy.com/ this is all i get
Healthy - prod.armygamestudio.com my clan members are getting the same.
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    If you include the "www." it works:
    https://www.americasarmy.com/

However, when you log in now the option to change your account name is gone. I hope they fix that ASAP because not being able to change player names is going to totally ruin what is left of our clan community.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    This is what i get when i try to login
    This password no longer meets password requirements. Please click here to change your password and better secure your account.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    I had to change my password to continue. When I updated it to the 14-character minimum I had a heck of a time getting it accepted. Seems there is a bug (at least when I was using it) that required the special character to be in the last position.
    Hmm strange i see nothing in forum from the dev's about this but some of my new members have had problems adding the clan tags one new member cannot change password he is not getting the email.
    Hopefully one of the dev's will read this and get it fixed.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    Just to add also one of my new members says "Change Soldier Name" has gone.
    uW55cpT.png
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    Not worried about the name change right now, they have bigger troubles with new PS players not being able to connect their PSN to their profiles.
    Its been a week and no response from the dev's on this its important its fixed there is still no box for changing soldier name.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Its been a week and no response from the dev's on this its important its fixed there is still no box for changing soldier name.

When was the last time any developer even posted in these forums?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player

Based on feedback of the on-going website maintenance, we are dialing back account password requirements. Think Top Secret to Secret

On 05/18/2021 at 07:00 CDT, password requirements for https://americasarmy.com/ will change to the following:
    -At least 8 characters long
    -Does not contain your email address
    -Does not contain 3 or more consecutively repeated characters
    -Contains at least one from each of the following character groups:
    a. English characters
    b. Numerals OR special characters

Reminder: While website maintenance is underway, some options are not available. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Source: [Dev]Freeziepop @ America's Army Discord.
  • -]H[-Feertti-]H[-Feertti Posts: 12Player
    Too bad, we have new recruit who cannot add clan tag:(
    feertti_sig01.png
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 378Player
    Hello Everyone, while I'm a bit late to the conversation, for future news/updates regarding everything Americas Army: I recommend joining the Americas Army discord if you haven't already.

As you all probably noticed, the current Devs will seldom respond to anything posted here, or update us on current issues that they've noticed and are working on.

You can find a link to the official discord below:

https://discord.gg/t3YRhgWRZv
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
  • [ITASF]Gen.Italo^[ITASF]Gen.Italo^ Posts: 1Player
    We have two new recruit who cannot add clan tag.
    When will this problem be resolved?
    edited May 25
    We have the same new recruits cannot add clan tags its a shame there is no response from the dev's as to when this will be fixed or the reason they have removed it and also the reason we have all had to change our password.
    gKQ6BB2.png