Massive Stutters Help?

-vR|Choppa-vR|Choppa Posts: 5Player
I have been having this issue where the game stutters randomly. I have never experienced this issue in the 5+ years I have played the game. My hardware is beyond capable of handling this game. I have updated video card drivers, ethernet drivers, restarted modem/router. I have also uninstalled or verified my game files several times each. I have several other players say that they have been experiencing the same thing, or that they have experienced it in the past. It makes the game almost unplayable some games because many of the gun fights I freeze.

To the enemy it looks like I am lagging very badly, and it feels like a severe ping problem on as well. I will be moving normally then I just lose control. I continue moving in the direction I was moving until the stutter stops.

All of the things I stated in the first paragraph that I have tried are things people in the game have recommended to me. Most of them said that they had the problem but it eventually just went away.

Any help is appreciated.
-Choppa

Comments

• [BUNS]Freeziepop[BUNS]Freeziepop Posts: 4Developer
    We have had reports of this in the past, and it does eventually work itself out. You can always submit a support ticket here https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug. Include a video of the stutter you are seeing.
  • -vR|Choppa-vR|Choppa Posts: 5Player
    We have had reports of this in the past, and it does eventually work itself out. You can always submit a support ticket here https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug. Include a video of the stutter you are seeing.

I will record tonight and send a video in. Thanks for the response Freezie.
  • -vR|Choppa-vR|Choppa Posts: 5Player
    If anybody is facing the same problem I was able to fix it. I tried many things related to drivers etc. I used windows recovery and chose the option to save my files instead of a complete fresh install of windows. So far so good, I would only recommend this as a last step, but it worked for me.