be kick out

24

Comments

  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    edited February 23
    hey you soldier you have so wrong now becouse i did not use that namn when i was kick and this was my test namn -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C. so look one more at the logs files.so why can i play in punkbuster server and dont be kick??and when i go to server white punkbuster and aci server then i be kick.so i will at you unkick me becouse that was my misstake to test the clan tags and allso i will say you aci look closer what i did at the tags -[U|S|A]-. i was kick false clan tags and i be kick every 2-3 min and wonder why. i dont have no tags on so can you pls tell me why i be kick??im have my namn H.E.A.T. and still get kick.and thanks you for the answer.and allso i can say i was kick at the 14 not at the 11.

    FROM H.E.A.T. AKA SILVER=B2K=
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    You used the -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C. player name 3 times on ACI servers on Feb 14, but you were NOT kicked by ACI because USA disabled their clan tag protection on Feb 13.
    [02.14.2021 13:12:04] |417| Lost Connection (slot #1) 90.224.100.*:60839 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.
    [02.14.2021 13:08:02] |392| Player GUID Computed 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) (slot #1) 90.224.100.*:60839 -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.
    [02.14.2021 13:32:46] |5352| Lost Connection (slot #9) 90.224.100.*:65384 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.
    [02.14.2021 13:12:17] |5120| Player GUID Computed 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) (slot #9) 90.224.100.*:65384 -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.
    [02.14.2021 13:38:06] |5403| Lost Connection (slot #7) 90.224.100.*:60755 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.
    [02.14.2021 13:33:49] |5361| Player GUID Computed 00000000000000076561198150675393(VALID) (slot #7) 90.224.100.*:60755 -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C.

    Do you see anything in those logs like what I showed you from Feb 11 where ACI kicked you? No, you do not because it didn't happen. We have receipts for everything we do.

    As I said, the last time we kicked you for tags was on Feb 11. I am not "have so wrong", you don't have a single clue as to what you are talking about and you need to leave ACI out of your remedial rants starting right now.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    so solider i did have the right then at that was aci who kick me every 2-3 min for the tags and i was playing whit my H.E.A.T. and was not kick in aci server but when i use this namn -[U|S|A]-.V.A.L.A.C. then i was kick right but why dont my logs files say at i was kick by aci clan tags?and allso i asking admins in server,do you see why i was kick and they say at im left the server.all this logs files i have. i send to dev and to punkbuster but that is never stand at i was kick at the tags can you tell me why then and can you unkick me?and why be i kick every 2-3 min is that standing to at your logs files why.becouse i dont have the tags on??so whats wrong then at this when i dont have the tags on??
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    Everything you need to know to answer those questions I already posted. Read it all again.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Everything you need to know to answer those questions I already posted. Read it all again.
    but can you unkick me

  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    but can you unkick me

    WTF does that even mean.

  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    but can you unkick me

    WTF does that even mean.
    well you never anwer me why i be kick and if that standing in your logs files when i dont have the tags on??so i will know why i be kick every 2 min from aci servercan you looking up that ??


  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?

    How many times do I have to say we have not kicked you since Feb 11 for you to understand it?
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    oh you know at you cant spam in here right but i asking you again why do i be kick now when i dont have the tags on??
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    How would I know? ACI isn't kicking you like I have said 1,000 times already.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    so you guys dont have contact at punkbuster and talk why i be kick?? becouse why cant you help me out when that are Lost Connection?and i dont blem aci for this that was a friend at steam who say at they know at aci did it and here is that true what that send me at steam

    well i know its not our server its aci thats what i was told
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    edited February 23
    You need to find a better class of friends then, because the ones you have lie to you.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    but they hav aci server so why should they lie for me??and they told me at that stand at i left the server not me kick for the tags
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    Wait, so they told you that ACI did not kick you for tags but then you decided on your own that we kicked you anyway?
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    its not our server.. its aci
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Wait, so they told you that ACI did not kick you for tags but then you decided on your own that we kicked you anyway?
    WTF they friends told me at that are from aci get you better class
    its not our server.. its aci


  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player
    Maybe you could have your super genius friends send me over their logs to show that it was ACI that kicked you.

    Of course they won't have anything to send because it didn't happen.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Maybe you could have your super genius friends send me over their logs to show that it was ACI that kicked you.

    Of course they won't have anything to send because it didn't happen.
    but hey now we start and coming around this okey so you mean right now when i dont have the tags on and only my namn heat so that stand at i be kick out for the tags right??but you say no at i dont be kick becouse i dont have the tags on???and ther you go you was answer you self now lol and thats i will at you should looking at why i be kick in 2 mins not at the tags

  • ANDR!C0ANDR!C0 Posts: 853Player
    edited February 23
    As Soldier already explained, ACI servers don't send out kicks anymore for using the USA clan tag. Also since you keep mentioning those 2 min kicks, that's a server setting and not ACI. Just because PunkBuster does a kick, doesn't mean it's ACI or any other 3rd party stream for that matter.

    For some weird ... reason people think that ACI is PB and the other way around, it's not. PB has it own set of rules, then server settings can be messed up by incompetent admins (which happens a lot) and cause unwanted kicks. Best thing to do for you now, get in a server, get kicked, open console & make a screenshot with the message it gives you.

    My guess your own PB isn't working correctly or you have a network issue.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 295Player
    hey i can say punkbuster connection lost not in a server.ther you go at the 3rd party stream and why in the world should 4 server say at i left the server when this start when i did have the usa tags on??and now i dont have the tags on.so why 2 min in aci server and not in punkbuster server i can play in aa server but NOT IN ACI SERVER
This discussion has been closed.