Achieved M4 Veteran challenge but haven't got the skins

hi everyone, i achieved the M4 Veteran gun challenge but haven't gotten anything. So when it happened i saw the bottom of the screen saying i achieved it. Then immediatrely i pressed f1 to choose the optic sight and actually used it for a few rounds.
I then left the server and tried to look for the gun skin and i see it's still locked.
I then quit the game and rejoined the game and now it's back to saying i need one more hawkeye to achieve the M4 Veteran weapon challenge.
Before achieving the medal i actually got 3 kills to get hawkeye and it didn't even register it. How do i go about getting this corrected?

Comments

• SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 118Player
    Wait....
    You guys have Skins?
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • =[RSA]=Bl@storious=[RSA]=Bl@storious Posts: 11Player
    edited February 12
    34 views and no responses
  • ANDR!C0ANDR!C0 Posts: 853Player
    Before achieving the medal i actually got 3 kills to get hawkeye and it didn't even register it.

Kills for hawkeye's require it to be done with the weapon you need it for only and nothing else, so choke's, nade kills, pistol kills.. It will not count.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 373Player
    Some of the weapon camos are buggy. I remember unlocking (or at least completing the requirements) for the digital m14 camo. It's been several years since, and I'm still not sure if they patched the bug. I know last time I checked it wasn't.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
  • yes thanks i was using the same gun
  • thank you , it was most probably a bug. i joined another server and completed the last hawkeye and finally got the skin.