Load of new bugs won't let me play

This game is fantastic, nothing but respect for the devs, but recently the game became unplayable. At first I thought it was an issue with the 101st Commanchero's custom workshop maps, but I've uninstalled it and I still can't play.

My issues have come down to: Ran out of Video Memory & Punkbuster Service Communication errors. I've found some people with similar issues from 2-5 years back and tried to copy.

I reinstalled the game and tried it on each of my harddrives. I currently have it on my Windows 10 64bit SSD. I reinstalled Punkbuster. I verified game files. And so on. Sometimes I can play for a few minutes and then get booted and sometimes I can't even join a server.

Another older issue I've had is my autologin never works. I always have to login manually, but it saves my email.

Specs:

Internet - 85Mbps/11Mbps
OS - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
RAM - 32GB Corsair
CPU - i7-3820
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 EVGA

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,510Player
    Punkbuster Service Communication error i see this a lot when players join our server its a shame its not been fixed.
    What we tell them is they need to reinstall punkbuster A and B manually from the game just installing the game does not seem to work anymore this is the message they get "Communication Failure: PnkBstr B.exe initialization failed" .
    You can download it here https://www.evenbalance.com/downloads.php
    gKQ6BB2.png