Map Rotation Help

2»

Comments

• Kill-ManyKill-Many Posts: 19Player
    There is a DefaultGame.ini but if you only see AAGame.ini then set them up like this.
    MapRotationList=FLO_Reaction_EX
    MapRotationList=FLO_Intercept_C4
    MapRotationList=FLO_Downtown_EX
    MapRotationList=FLO_InsurgentCamp_AC
    MapRotationList=flo_DoubleImpact$76561198010761141_th
    MapRotationList=flo_sdvillage$76561198010761141_th

Remember the ones you don't want on rotation set like this

;MapRotationList=FLO_Downtown_EX

Not sure why Gameservers don't give access to DefaultGame.ini.

Thanks. This is how I have the AAGame.ini set up. Still not rotating.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    What map is it rotating on ?
    gKQ6BB2.png
    edited January 24
    What map is it rotating on ?

Some maps are rotating now, but not all of them. Is there a limit on the number of UMM's that you can have in rotation? I have 7 UMM's in rotation but only 5 of them that are highlighted in the attached picture are actually rotating on my server. I also am unable to switch to the 2 not in rotation (Base Aliada and Border) via the admin panel. Any ideas?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UjXjXMShynAQuyyHED8MKlSZMlHDWrul/view?usp=sharing

edited January 24
    For some reason the photo I attached didn't show up and I can't figure out how to get it to show up.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Beta Tester
    Kill-Many wrote: »
    For some reason the photo I attached didn't show up and I can't figure out how to get it to show up.

Upload it somewhere and post the link. The forum's image uploading thingy doesn't seem to work.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    Kill-Many wrote: »

Upload it somewhere and post the link. The forum's image uploading thingy doesn't seem to work.

Thanks. I edited the post above to include the link.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    Do you have bScaleWithNumPlayers= set to true if so set it to false.
    If the number of players on the server fall below 12 then your server will switch to BDX maps.
    If you have more than 12 players and its still not switching to the maps go here AAPG/AAGAME/CookedPC/MAPS and make sure your maps are here if not upload them but Only add the UMAP file don't add the metadata file.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    If the number of players on the server fall below 12 then your server will switch to BDX maps.
    If you have more than 12 players and its still not switching to the maps go here AAPG/AAGAME/CookedPC/MAPS and make sure your maps are here if not upload them but Only add the UMAP file don't add the metadata file.

I will check the bScaleWithNumPlayers. I don't recall changing it though. I do know I have the maps in the CookedPC/Maps folder.

The bScaleNumPlayers was set to false and all the maps are in the cookedpc/maps folder. Any other ideas?