Will America's Army Proving Grounds Ps4 get another update?

bobkickass21bobkickass21 Posts: 2Player
edited December 2020 in PS4
To be honest we all know why I'm talking about this,and if you don't its because its almost been a year now for the ps4 version of the game without a update, because right now this game isn't really popular right now, unlike the pc version (which is doing fine) Players of aapg are getting bored with the hame, ps sorry with grammar typing on small tablet
Do you want another Update to the PS4 version?
  1. Should it get one?7 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 371Player
    To be honest we all know why I'm talking about this,and if you don't its because its almost been a year now for the ps4 version of the game without a update, because right now this game isn't really popular right now, unlike the pc version (which is doing fine) Players of aapg are getting bored with the hame, ps sorry with grammar typing on small tablet

Haven't really played in awhile, so I'm not sure exactly how bad things are looking for PS4. How long does it take to get a match these days?

Also, how "fine" is the PC version doing? Last time I heard, it wasn't very popular either.

Battle Royale games are what's popular right now. Apex Legends, Fortnite, and now Warzone -- AA:PG just can't compete with them. Especially when it doesn't get any new content. As I have said before, the best thing you can hope for is an occasional patch for minor, easy to fix bugs in the game.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
  • bobkickass21bobkickass21 Posts: 2Player
    What I mean by fine is that the Pc version is geeting custom maps all the time for steam, and their is still tournaments for pc and their are over 100 clans so yeah, that’s [what I mean by FINE./b]
  • VondeepahVondeepah Posts: 1Player
    I'll add that according to AAstats.com, the PS4 userbase is actually multiple times larger than PC....not sure if AAStats is pulling all the data, but if so dev resources should be pointed towards where people are playing most...right?
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 729Player
    The silence from Army Game is telling a story, whether it's an accurate one or not.

AAPG on PC is still a thing because the community has longevity. Relationships formed over 10 years ago in older versions of AA have continued to carry. There's a small population of devoted AAPG fans keeping PC relatively "active." The customs map are coming from the community itself, not the game studio.

All resources need to be devoted to AA5 and PS5 release. It's clear our favorite game has a very small developer team, and I'd feel cheated if they randomly started working on AAPG again in spite of AA5 development.

I'd like to see some sort of news release from the Army or AGS.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    What I mean by fine is that the Pc version is geeting custom maps all the time for steam, and their is still tournaments for pc and their are over 100 clans so yeah, that’s [what I mean by FINE./b]

Has this game ever had 100 competitive clans? When I played in open beta, it was probably a couple dozen max. Outside of the bump in players for the official release, that was the game's peak.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 729Player

Has this game ever had 100 competitive clans? When I played in open beta, it was probably a couple dozen max. Outside of the bump in players for the official release, that was the game's peak.

not even close to 100 even when you combine NA and EU in that category. Maybe what, 25-30 at peak?