Hacks and modded controllers

CjshimCjshim Posts: 5Player
Recently I have noticed a large amount of players using nodded controllers and / or hacks. Between that and trolls in game, the game is losing g its draw. We need punkbuster on the PS4 version of this game. And a way to vote kick the trolls would be nice too.

I personally don't understand why people use cheats in games. What's the point. You are bot actually winning. If you need a modded controller or a hack to win your not winning. The controller is or the hack is. But it is. It you. Your still a loser. You will never get better. You'll never feel what it is like to pull off a win, know I g it was you that did it.

To the devos that work on the PS4 version please work on adding if nothing else punkbuster to the game. Those of us that want to play the game as attended will thank you and love ya forever...

Comments

• jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 90Player
    I've never seen an actual hacker in PS4, but for mod controllers, I guess the only thing you can do is what I've done. Learn to identify and counter. Or just leave and find a new lobby.
  • CjshimCjshim Posts: 5Player
    They are putting the scripts in the controllers. So ha they are hacking
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 777Administrator
    Cjshim wrote: »

No
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 607Beta Tester

What kind of scripts? I mean what kind of advantage can they get using a script running on a controller? Genuine question.

The controller is just in input device AFAIK, so you can't get too much information out of the game to run your hacks, can you? But I never played on a console.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • RoughCactus69RoughCactus69 Posts: 9Player
    edited November 26

What kind of scripts? I mean what kind of advantage can they get using a script running on a controller? Genuine question.

The controller is just in input device AFAIK, so you can't get too much information out of the game to run your hacks, can you? But I never played on a console.

Scripts is a confusing word. It's more like small mods or advantages. Here's a list of mods that are quite common.

#1: Rapid Fire: Single shot weapons fire much faster. I.E. pistols, single fire AR, etc
    #2: No kick/Aim help: Basically removes weapon kick. Helps with aiming.
    #3 Aim Shoot: As soon as you aim it starts shooting. Helps with snipers.
    #4: Drop Shot: As soon as you hold the prone button it starts shooting.

I've heard about extra health and aimbot on controllers, but I don't think that's possible for just a controller. Also hackers are practically non-exsistent so don't worry about that. They are quite cheap to. You can buy a "strike pack" for like 30 dollars online. Just plug and play with mods.

Modded controllers (Most likely strike pack) is not hacking. It's just not. You can buy a plug in for your controller which is a strike pack that gives you mods. It's not hacking.
    Recently I have noticed a large amount of players using nodded controllers and / or hacks. Between that and trolls in game, the game is losing g its draw. We need punkbuster on the PS4 version of this game. And a way to vote kick the trolls would be nice too.

I personally don't understand why people use cheats in games. What's the point. You are bot actually winning. If you need a modded controller or a hack to win your not winning. The controller is or the hack is. But it is. It you. Your still a loser. You will never get better. You'll never feel what it is like to pull off a win, know I g it was you that did it.

To the devos that work on the PS4 version please work on adding if nothing else punkbuster to the game. Those of us that want to play the game as attended will thank you and love ya forever...

Modded controllers yes, hacking no. I have never encountered a hacker EVER in my playtime. I may have been a bit suspicious of a guy, but no proof. The people you got shredded by are probably just good.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 607Beta Tester

Scripts is a confusing word. It's more like small mods or advantages. Here's a list of mods that are quite common.

#1: Rapid Fire: Single shot weapons fire much faster. I.E. pistols, single fire AR, etc

I've heard about extra health and aimbot on controllers, but I don't think that's possible for just a controller. Also hackers are practically non-exsistent so don't worry about that. They are quite cheap to. You can buy a "strike pack" for like 30 dollars online. Just plug and play with mods.

Hm, interesting. On PC these are mostly called macros. On most servers you'll get a ban for using them - and rightfully so. But they are not as bad as a proper aimbot/wallhack/etc.

Some notes:
    #1 Rapid fire: on PC all semi auto weapons have a reasonable hard cap for their rate of fire. No marco can beat that. I doubt this would be different on PS4.
    #2 No kick/Aim help: recoil is affected by many factors and has noticeable randomness on PC. So a macro could help you control a gun, but it cannot remove recoil IMO. Based on some gameplay footage on the PS4 I think that the recoil amount is different there, but still has randomness.
    #3+4: Some people seriously need help with that? LOL. Anyway, this is no big help in AAPG. On PC guns are as inaccurate as hipfiring until FULLY scoped in. Also, you cannot fire your gun while goin prone. I very-very rarely see someone going prone during a firefight and usually they die shortly after.

*sigh* Why people can't simply learn how to play instead of cheating?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    edited November 26

Hm, interesting. On PC these are mostly called macros. On most servers you'll get a ban for using them - and rightfully so. But they are not as bad as a proper aimbot/wallhack/etc.

Some notes:
    #1 Rapid fire: on PC all semi auto weapons have a reasonable hard cap for their rate of fire. No marco can beat that. I doubt this would be different on PS4.
    #2 No kick/Aim help: recoil is affected by many factors and has noticeable randomness on PC. So a macro could help you control a gun, but it cannot remove recoil IMO. Based on some gameplay footage on the PS4 I think that the recoil amount is different there, but still has randomness.
    #3+4: Some people seriously need help with that? LOL. Anyway, this is no big help in AAPG. On PC guns are as inaccurate as hipfiring until FULLY scoped in. Also, you cannot fire your gun while goin prone. I very-very rarely see someone going prone during a firefight and usually they die shortly after.

*sigh* Why people can't simply learn how to play instead of cheating?

#1: You have to have a heck of a trigger finger to match a strike pack. It is possible though. We don't really have anti cheat or macros and [TOS Violation]. At least on AAPG.
    #2: The difference between PC weapon kick and PS4 weapon kick is HUGE. Like there's no way to explain it unless you see it. I can't stand to play PC because of the kick. Imagine like call of duty AR kick, and maybe better? So minimal it's almost unnoticeable. Unless someone is quite far away. When you see someone play PS4, they aren't pulling down the gun. At all.
    #3-4: Yeah embarrassing.

But overall it's so easy to get mods (NOT HACKS) in AAPG PS4. Just plug and play. That's it. They also have little paddles to!

Link:
    Here's a quality looking strike pack.
    https://www.amazon.com/Collective-Minds-Strike-Pack-Eliminator-Mod/dp/B08MS2Y6QC/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=strike+pack&qid=1606380056&sr=8-3
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 777Administrator
    Reminder that we do not discus hacks, cheats and tweaks here. If you want to find out if the K&M is supported on the PS4 or cont addons then you need to ask the right people. Send in a ticket and ask them. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical
This discussion has been closed.