Non-Toxic Gaming Community.

ViciousFayeViciousFaye Posts: 9Player
edited November 8 in Units (Clans)
First off let me start here; YES there is such a thing as a non-toxic group; so please do not bothering replying with your toxic or petty responses. ( This is not my first rodeo amongst the toxicity that exists in FPS Games. )

Next, let me explain what our version of a non-toxic environment is; We are not beyond playful ribbing and poking; cursing is allowed and is not a big deal. However we do not tolerate Trolling; Racism; Homophobic language; hackers or glitchers; or toxic behavior such as directly attacking a player in-game by calling them; or your team Trash, or telling someone how stupid they are.

As of this moment we do not have a tag or clan name; however we are a rather large active group of non-toxic players and the numbers are increasing everyday.

Once I have filled our staff positions entirely I intend on holding a submission and vote from everyone in the community who wishes to partake in setting up our "clan" name and tag; into which it will be voted on by the entire community at a later date

If this is the type of environment you seek whether you are in a clan or not ( we are entirely open to having guests in our discord; as we actively promote using the text channels in our discord to build friendship and to keep a closely knit gaming community for any and all of the games that we play on ) then I highly encourage you to join our discord here: https://discord.gg/bDGEanX

Once you have joined up; please message any of the founders to let us know rather you wish to be a guest ( people whom are not sure if they want to fully join or not ) | A supporter ( Someone who is already in a clan; but wishes to support our ideals ) | Or a recruit ( someone who wishes to join and actively support our cause )

Thank you for your time; I appreciate all of you whom this thread applies to and I hope to see you on our discord!

(Also we do actively fill our server up around 6pm CST6 every night; The IP is: 68.232.160.59 )

b_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_1_0.png

Comments