"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    So who's streaming the game then? I just want to watch in peace if possible :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 762Player
    AA is becoming even more dead every day because people don't support eachother. This is suppose to be a fun match, you watch if you want to. Its a ego play between us (.ek) vs k!dz. You don't have to care about it. But most of the people that goes here on forums just comes to troll, and mostly focus on insulting or trying to show he is better than someone or anyone. Lets try to support each other, if you don't like the idea of having those "pub matches" just say that and should be enough. This match won't revive the game for sure, like a tournament on ESL or fraggednation would do, but at least some people that still loves playing AA can enjoy an hour watching some fellow players, that they usually play with to.
    If more clans would make these friendly matches and someone would stream them at least 1 time per week, that for sure would bring more players to AA, not that many but would help.

Negativity in this community won't help making the game alive, we need more people like bcpull that is always giving his effort to the game with no aim of receiving anything in the end of every work he does.

If you support this type of matches just watch and enjoy if not, just get to your business and try not to fill the forums with "junk".

Sorry about my 'very strong' english ;)

Just try to have fun ...

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015
    AA is becoming even more dead every day because people don't support eachother. This is suppose to be a fun match, you watch if you want to. Its a ego play between us (.ek) vs k!dz. You don't have to care about it. But most of the people that goes here on forums just comes to troll, and mostly focus on insulting or trying to show he is better than someone or anyone. Lets try to support each other, if you don't like the idea of having those "pub matches" just say that and should be enough. This match won't revive the game for sure, like a tournament on ESL or fraggednation would do, but at least some people that still loves playing AA can enjoy an hour watching some fellow players, that they usually play with to.
    If more clans would make these friendly matches and someone would stream them at least 1 time per week, that for sure would bring more players to AA, not that many but would help.

Negativity in this community won't help making the game alive, we need more people like bcpull that is always giving his effort to the game with no aim of receiving anything in the end of every work he does.

If you support this type of matches just watch and enjoy if not, just get to your business and try not to fill the forums with "junk".

Sorry about my 'very strong' english ;)

Just try to have fun ...

Well said man, that's truth right there!

Now is not the time for jerking around, tat for tat crap.. we should be working together to help the game grow, not arguing over stupid things nobody even really cares about. One thing I know is that we all care about the game or we wouldn't be here.. So lets show it and help.

Choose not to be a part of the problem, but a part of the solution, then we all profit :)

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    Find a better class of person to stream than Doba.

No problem.. have fun with it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

was nice knowing you,both of your faces.
    :'( - lol

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    These comments about the con match make me cringe. "They didn't touch the game for a month". Guess what, neither did I and most of the other players on cK. We played a lot of CS:GO together and we still won. Also what you need to understand is that not playing a game will only hurt your aim if anything at all. What we've encountered however was mainly lack of teamplay, a thing you don't lack from not playing a game for a month. Also not sure how and when anyone on cK thought he's on top of the world, if it was my trashtalking you took too serious I'm sincerly sorry about it but it was for the sake of making this forum a little more fun.

Just sad however that some teams needs to go with some excuse instead of saying gg after a loss.

This is also not directed at the con guys who have been good sports about it. For some reason however other comp players came up with excuses for them, weird community over there in the country of freedom.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player

well DOBA, I never did anything negative to you or your fellow AA Drama comp colleagues. But the way you guys trash talked this match was anything but classy.

Arkerio put it very well, and I mentioned it many times on this forum as well. The very few active players of AAPG work very hard to put this game in grave. Either being aggressively active on forums to make others hate the community or abusing others in game via votekicks, tkills, ghosting or stacking sides with experienced players to pwn new players.

edited July 2015
    That's what that site it for, we have a laugh at things going on with this game.. not sure if you noticed, but we constantly make jokes about each other. We don't single out ppl. If you can't handle that site.. stay out.

As mentioned before 2% of the player base visits this site..nothing said here will change the game.
    vote kicks and tks is a pub problem seen on 12v12 maps with kids.. a none issue on 6v6 maps.. doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just not to an extent where you have to worry about it.
    also comp players don't ghost, nor do we team stack.. you know where to look for that.

edited July 2015
    also comp players don't ghost, nor do we team stack.. you know where to look for that.

Dem@n's youtube channel? Oh wait, that would prove you wrong.
    yeah the one time in his millions of hrs played he was trolled proves everything.. thanks for coming out

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    These comments about the con match make me cringe. "They didn't touch the game for a month". Guess what, neither did I and most of the other players on cK. We played a lot of CS:GO together and we still won. Also what you need to understand is that not playing a game will only hurt your aim if anything at all. What we've encountered however was mainly lack of teamplay, a thing you don't lack from not playing a game for a month. Also not sure how and when anyone on cK thought he's on top of the world, if it was my trashtalking you took too serious I'm sincerly sorry about it but it was for the sake of making this forum a little more fun.

Just sad however that some teams needs to go with some excuse instead of saying gg after a loss.

This is also not directed at the con guys who have been good sports about it. For some reason however other comp players came up with excuses for them, weird community over there in the country of freedom.

Oh my you played con guess what they aint even on top 10 all time team list for AAPG NA.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited July 2015
    It's the same 8 ppl viewing though soooo ya

Hit me up on steam - then i can co-cast if you do not have anyone else around.

GL HF
    Would like to take you up on this offer,sent you a request on steam to talk details.
    2.7k views and counting making this the most viewed topic in the Esports section,thanks for the aadrama fail/hype making all of this happen.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Oh my you played con guess what they aint even on top 10 all time team list for AAPG NA.

Exactly what I pointed out. Yet people think they need excuses for losing the match.
    edited July 2015
    back on topic,Phil agreed to cast the match ,he had one condition all 16 rounds should be played.
    Cool = more beers :)

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    thought we had already agreed to play all 16 rounds :)

Could you tell him to add me on steam.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 355Player
    I didn't want to say anything but,
    ek. vs "I cannot remember who" @ last podcast.
    oh no you didn't TheTots.
    Not that I want to start a debate on this.....
    Oh well.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    m2o9qy8nwtn5.gif

coat.gif 398.1K
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

edited July 2015
    `xinoN wrote: »
    I didn't want to say anything but,
    ek. vs "I cannot remember who" @ last podcast.
    oh no you didn't TheTots.
    Not that I want to start a debate on this.....
    The fruits of my mentalist style unconscious Guerrilla marketing i have been doing in the past 2 years finally ripe.

also link to the match twitch added in the first post of this topic.