"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Comments

• SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    I got it Tidididi.. you are really pissed that the matches of SSK does not get so much attention. Well I can give you 2 options.. Either let Dem@n play with your tags or, you change yours to K!Dz. :) Then you would get all the attention you deserve. (but this is called marketing, and not always the best get the attention out there)

Nope. There is nothing to cast for now, competitive scene is in terrible condition because of number of teams and their level. It is good you will have a possibility to feel like AA:PG competitive player for one hour :) Enjoy your time, half of world will watch you :D We used to be casted really enough.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    I got casted once, it was horrible. Just too nervous all the time :(
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    Good news, Son is back from Holliday,your 1% chance to win just dropped to 0.1%.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Thank me later for telling him about the match on Whatsapp lol.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    well since you mention splitting... we are ready to split "fill in the blank with your imagination" ;)
    now you can go with son, necabo, ovie, tidididi, arkerio and naver ? I see.. will be fun

btw never played with our against naver but his voice is cute ;)

• SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    now you can go with son, necabo, ovie, tidididi, arkerio and naver ? I see.. will be fun

btw never played with our against naver but his voice is cute ;)

Forget about me. It is not my war.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    When are you going to play my team mr demon?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited July 2015
    When you win on a pub vs me to prove you are worthy of my time.Glad to see your ban got lifted,forum was not the same without you.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    win on a pub to prove you are worthy

I mean, =IK= lost in the finals of FN season 2.. but I do win on pubs so I am a winner after all !! sweet

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Looking forward to your stream Doba, try to be neutral :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    OK.. Easy lads.

Lets not get the topic locked please?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    When you win on a pub vs me to prove you are worthy of my time.Glad to see your ban got lifted,forum was not the same without you.

tumblr_lj9wcnwiYi1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

tumblr_lj9wcnwiYi1qzma4ho1_400.jpg
    stick to the aadrama board,thats where you can share your thoughts among likeminded people who care.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Find a better class of person to stream than Doba.
    edited July 2015

LoL I've beat you in pubs many times. Of course your going to win a match in a 12v12 when you have 6-8 ek guys on your team and it's me and hyperlite on my team with a bunch of noobs..Truth is you'd be lucky to even win a round against us in a real match/scrim environment.
    BCPull wrote: »
    Find a better class of person to stream than Doba.
    what did doba do to you? and how does your beef with a person have anything to do with that person's streaming and casting capabilities or are you just jealous that he beat you to the punch and got picked as a match caster before you?
    Glad to see your ban got lifted,forum was not the same without you.
    Yah it's too bad I have no idea why I was banned as well so I could very easily make the same mistake and get banned again. I'd really love to know what Forum Rule I broke this time.

Colts, you know exactly why I don't approve of Doba. You're intentionally just trying to troll and play the fool here. He shouldn't be promoted on a site that supports "Army values" with the crud he's posting freely on other sites.

If any other caster goes around endorsing pictures of a kid holding up a "Death Penalty for [ToS]" sign, I'll campaign against them, too.
    I gotta say I am also a bit dissapointed after reading his comment below on another forum
    "Best team to play none comp maps" ..

I means it's almost as good as ck coming into NA when it's dead.. beating Con when they haven't touched the game in nearly a month and beating up on Open teams..now thinking they are on top of world..

Oh wait, I'm casting this..because the game is so boring I rather cast than play

I took him for a better person..

edited July 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    Colts, you know exactly why I don't approve of Doba. You're intentionally just trying to troll and play the fool here. He shouldn't be promoted on a site that supports "Army values" with the crud he's posting freely on other sites.

If any other caster goes around endorsing pictures of a kid holding up a "Death Penalty for [ToS]" sign, I'll campaign against them, too.

When was this I have not seen it
    EDIT: NVM i see it now.

People are entitled to their own opinions man. If you don't feel that way whats wrong with someone else feeling that way. You realize certain religions do have the death penalty for [ToS] right?

When was this I have not seen it
    EDIT: NVM i see it now.

People are entitled to their own opinions man. If you don't feel that way whats wrong with someone else feeling that way. You realize certain religions do have the death penalty for [ToS] right?
    Religious freedom ends the moment it impedes someone else's freedom to live.

You also realize this is the AA game, right? Not "Yemen's Army" or "Iran's Army"? It's a vehicle for American Army values. Pretty sure "don't call for death for 2%+ of the world" falls under the "RESPECT" category.

I really can't believe I'm having to explain to you why opposing hate speech is justified.