"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Comments

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    SSKbart wrote: »
    scrim, match and competitive can't be used in the same thread with any .ek member.

If I remember correctly HailMary was part of both ek and cK owning the FN ladder pretty convincingly.

You do know that there was no proper resistance in EU at that time?
    (There still isn't, compared to competition in other games.)

I'm talking about the NA ladder of fraggednation (which also misses a few NA teams, I know that). But yeah, cK just recently won against the 2nd placed team by playing a 3v4 (result was a 8-2 as well).. It's just funny how NA comp players keep talking when 70% of NA teams are literally worse than any EU team of the upper 50% of the ladder.

With the teams they've played on the NA ladder, they might as well have just played against KIDz. And I say that knowing absolutely nothing about KIDz.

I've watched cK on stream a couple times, and they seem like really cool dudes.

That being said, the one actual match I saw cK play (finals match?) featured ek going owen.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    Only time will tell I guess, my point however was that there are only like 2 good teams in NA and the rest is worse than most EU teams.

For the teams playing I have no idea tbh, sadly never got to know the Kidz guys except Apple and he's pretty decent. So if the other guys are his level and they got some tactics/teamplay this match could be very interesting.

As for the cK playing in NA thing: That was for fun only because ESL ladder is dead. Well, same goes for that FN ladder though.. Time to release the game I guess. Devs?!
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    So if the other guys are his level and they got some tactics/teamplay this match could be very interesting.

For sure not more interesting than Kasparov-Karpov chess match.
    As for the cK playing in NA thing: That was for fun only because ESL ladder is dead. Well, same goes for that FN ladder though.. Time to release the game I guess. Devs?!

Everything is dead. This game was pretty active to, let's say, 9 months from open beta release. Since this time it is terrible inactive and to be honest, for today, it looks done forever.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    I don't know, I been having trouble getting into servers lately, especially at peak (afternoon/night) time. I don't think it's dead just yet.

The forum might be, but that’s because most of the 'usuals' are banned :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

They need to release soon and they need to release something good otherwise the game will die. Personally waiting doesn't matter to me but I'm not playing this game since the beginning and those who are are quitting the game now. ESL ladder went from 20 active teams to about 10 with half of them being inactive in the time I played comp.

Maybe public isn't dying but believe it or not, comp is great for advertising the game and about to die so something needs to happen.
    comp is great for advertising the game and about to die so something needs to happen.

Yes. But high level comp, not current level. Much much higher.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    By the way in the chatter we forgot to confirm time for the match

Saturday 18th July @ 18:00 CET (Doba you can surely join earlier to do some stream setup/tests)

All rounds will be played.
    .ek wishes for a pistol round (the rules are not set yet) to decide for sides. (gotta admit, we probably will suck on that round) :)

So we wish all the viewers the patience for a chess match ;)

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    Chess match? you better get in there Apple and do some destroying! I don't want to see no tactical camping, have enough of watching that crud in the comp streams :lol:

Don't be scared! I used to have a smoke before a match, to calm the nerves :)

Thanks for the match update :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    1pm est...perfect I should be just getting out of bed :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Excuse me, Sir. You understood me wrong. I said that chess match would be more interesting than this.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    Excuse me, Sir. You understood me wrong. I said that chess match would be more interesting than this.
    You sound like a grumpy old party pooper.
    It's a 6v6 match ,right?Yes
    Played by set rules?Yes
    On one side we got a team claiming to be among the best on the only map they play.
    On the other side we got a collection of friends claiming to be among the best on every FLO map that's not played in competition.
    You want to watch chess instead,be my guest. Nobody is forcing you to watch this game or post in this topic.
    Thanks for your usefull input anyway.
    Sorry for our so far "unsuccessful"attempt to bring some entertainment to people who care about things other than chess in these apocalyptic game days .

edited July 2015
    On the other side we got a collection of friends claiming to be among the best on every FLO map that's not played in competition.

Ahahahaha, hold me!

Run & spray @ chaos style. My appreciation.

Thank you Sir for nice fun. It was boring in work today.

Ahahahaha, hold me!

Run & spray @ chaos style. My appreciation.
    Go entertain the 150 people in your ESL Summer cup topic who care about your tactical awesomeness.
    edited July 2015
    Go entertain the 150 people in your ESL Summer cup topic who care about your tactical awesomeness.

The number of cast viewers will show the number of entertained people. We already had >100 in past, try to beat.

The number of entertained people will be proven by number of cast viewers. We already had over 100 in past. Try to beat.
    Ok we will try,till then have fun at work.
    edited July 2015

Thanks. If you make it, I promise I will put .ekFAN after my nickname. GL.

By the way: Doba, respect for you :D

Thanks. If you make it, I promise I will put .ekFAN after my nickname. GL.
    said we will try,as we made this match happen out of thin air ,
    with our own effort,
    with community help,
    when nothing is happening right now in this game.

And what if its successful?And people are interested in watching these kind of matches?
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 355Player
    edited July 2015
    Two teams playing a match = great and should be encouraged, not the other way around.
    No matter who. No matter how.
    Good luck both teams. My money's on... [CENSORED]
    Oh well.
    I bet this match will have more viewers than the ESL spring cup final.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    but really tidididi.. what is it that you are so negative about this? :)
    Its gonna be a super sick fun ;)