"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Comments

• KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    Hmm, one more week worth of drama before the match? Lovely.
    Derob6.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    All the drama already took place since about a month in a fb group, this is just circlejerking it once again to hype up the game.
  • -[nlkc]-eXIst-[nlkc]-eXIst Posts: 4Player
    I can't wait for the show. I played a lot against both of these clans in public servers. I think they are all nOObs....

Just kidding it will be a fun game to watch especially for the Americans. The meta game on the European hospital servers is totally different. I am worried about the K!dz sniper play, you guys don't allow snipers on your server right?
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Nice mustache exist :p
    Don't worry about sniper play, we forbid sniper class only on inner but have been using it on matches as well as on other maps.

Match meta game is also a little different than pub meta game..

I am curious about those high ping Korean all Stars though..
    You should be scared, highping is advantageous.
    Yeah I heard.. fear is real ;)
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    Oh dear the old ping is king thing, at least there can be something to blame.. whatever the match outcome :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

I am placing the bet on "we had bad ping to EU" :)
    1 more week to practice, this better gonna be a quality match.
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    But why is this under esports?
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player

Apparently a serious -yet friendly- competitive -but casual scrim- match XD
    Derob6.jpg
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    scrim, match and competitive can't be used in the same thread with any .ek member.

this is a sad place, when we all look forward to an .ek match searching desperately for a stream. I'd post more about my opinion but I'll get banned as you can see above my salsa is mild

Koden wrote: »

Apparently a serious -yet friendly- competitive -but casual scrim- match XD

Doesn't seem all that friendly. I'll probably watch, if only to see either team get mad about the result.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    When news about .ek live stream is more popular than the whole NA competition circus of the past 7 months combined on this forum.
    You know where the truth is.
    scrim, match and competitive can't be used in the same thread with any .ek member.

If I remember correctly HailMary was part of both ek and cK owning the FN ladder pretty convincingly.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited July 2015
    When news about a .ek live stream is more popular than the whole NA competition circus of the past 7 months combined on this forum.

Its because it will be a good match, people know it.. Even if they don't want to say so :mrgreen:

Being a pubstar I've had the pleasure of playing with and against most if not all the players who will be playing, that's why I'm looking forward to it :)

Something to chill out with a beer, without needing to move my mouse for a change hahaha!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

When news about .ek live stream is more popular than the whole NA competition circus of the past 7 months combined on this forum.

Meh.

SSKnecabo wrote: »

If I remember correctly HailMary was part of both ek and cK owning the FN ladder pretty convincingly.

Lol.

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player

You do know that there was no proper resistance in EU at that time?
    (There still isn't, compared to competition in other games.)
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    edited July 2015
    SSKbart wrote: »

You do know that there was no proper resistance in EU at that time?
    (There still isn't, compared to competition in other games.)

I'm talking about the NA ladder of fraggednation (which also misses a few NA teams, I know that). But yeah, cK just recently won against the 2nd placed team by playing a 3v4 (result was a 8-2 as well).. It's just funny how NA comp players keep talking when 70% of NA teams are literally worse than any EU team of the upper 50% of the ladder.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    Best NA players are better than most EU players. There is no level in EU now, and to be honest, except SNLSTB and uP level was so low whole the time. cK in NA was a huge laugh, specially without best teams and players in this cup. Growing up and being high just because of "owning there" (hahaha, seriously?) is embarrassing.

Baloons are pumped hard, teams thinks they are the best. But... maybe prove it? If someone will win so much as SNLSTB or uP did they can call the best themselves. But it will never happen, it still stay at baloon pumping level. Bark bark bark, caravan goes further.

No resistance in past, no resistance for now. Sad thing is probably nothing will change after the release...