"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited July 2015
    I honestly do not know many casters Dem@n... I guess the match is too meaningless for Philippovich?

I would also trust Doba in this case but not sure if he can do it due to Timezone problems.

Zombiedog from ES clan could also stream it (but his english is limited so do not expect too much talking on his part)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    yeah what is it witz di germanz?
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    i'm cool with zombiedog whoever that is,he just has to record and stream the match.
    Since noone else came forward or is to your liking to do it.
    He can also come on our teamspeak and record us laughing during the match.
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    Normally I could cast it, but I am unable to be online tonight.
    Sorry.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    yeah we also have the time issue still.. 18pm is a problem.

I am also ok with bart casting it
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    Is it worth to create a new thread about "match" between two casual pub teams?

Jesus, it looks like a final of some pro esport tournament. And it will be only little more organized chos pub play :-D No offense, but... Is it serious?

Emotionz!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, it looks like a final of some pro esport tournament. And it will be only little more organized chos pub play :-D No offense, but... Is it serious?

Emotionz!!!!!!!!!!!

guess it is,since all competition is dead right now.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player

Emotionz!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much else happens around here..

Where are all the comp match streams? I'd watch them too :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

btw looks like match will be postponed by a week,we can't play 2 hours later because of our foreign players and K!Dz can't make it on time with their DREAM line up so next Saturday
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player

Emotionz!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much else happens around here..

Where are all the comp match streams? I'd watch them too :)

When Son is back from vacation there will be some streams.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    If the match is on a Saturday time wouldn't be an issue.. next Saturday as mentioned would be ok for me to cast If you guys need one still ..if not that's cool

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited July 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    If the match is on a Saturday time wouldn't be an issue.. next Saturday as mentioned would be ok for me to cast If you guys need one still ..if not that's cool

sold to the highest bidder.go "polish"your microphone.

edited July 2015
    Back when I used to play games seriously (a long time ago), clan wars we would take part in were sometimes better and more testing than actual competition games, depends who your up against and how much effort you all want to put into it.

Any scrim/match between players from different teams who have had 'altercations' are going to be good by default.. That's the way I see it anyway. Especially when both will want to win.

edited July 2015
    Back when I used to play games seriously (a long time ago), clan wars we would take part in were sometimes better and more testing than actual competition games, depends who your up against and how much effort you all want to put into it.

Any scrim/match between players from different teams who have had 'altercations' are going to be good by default.. That's the way I see it anyway. Especially when both will want to win.
    Alot of personal grudges are involved in this match.This has more meaning than 2 random teams on a tournament ladder,btw it's a one time only thing.
    Also this topic has alreaddy more views than the ESL Spring cup topic so i guess it was worth it and its gona be up for one more week.
    Yep confirmed.. the match is postponed for the time being. Exact time and date will be posted tomorrow here.

We are fine with DOBA doing the cast. - hope mic will work this time DOBA :)

And no grudges at all :) we like to play the mighty .ek clan and see where we stand.

Cheers,
    ApplePIE

PS: so Dem@n, if you lose you wont ask for a rematch? Noted ;)
    edited July 2015
    Yep confirmed.. the match is postponed for the time being. Exact time and date will be posted tomorrow here.

We are fine with DOBA doing the cast. - hope mic will work this time DOBA :)

And no grudges at all :) we like to play the mighty .ek clan and see where we stand.

Cheers,
    ApplePIE

PS: so Dem@n, if you lose you wont ask for a rematch? Noted ;)
    The only thing you will win is the match outcome pole by getting your 20+ member clan to vote and maybe some experience.
    Geez man chillax.. :) Why you posted a pole beats me... since no one knows us in these forums or cares you playing a fun pub clan.. ;)

They might probably wonder why you never played a comp team though... Guess they are sure about your mindset.. find possible newbies or inexperienced players and gloat with high KD ratio? :pensive:

But dont worry.. you will also find out soon, that you didnt know much about your opponent..
    Referee!

Ref_Orton_Henry.jpg

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    lol.. the new mic has been working fine.. no issues lately.. I will make sure to test things before match..

just keep me informed what time match will take place..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw