"Friendly" Clan War .ek VS. K!Dz 6v6 on Inner Hospital

Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
edited July 2015 in eSports
2015.07.18.(Saturday) 18:00 pm GMT+1
ESL match rules
16 rounds , 9 to win ,possible draw
weapon loadout max 1 SAW,1 Marksman,1 M24 /team

because of technical difficulties Philipovich could not cast it.Gona link here pov recordings from players when they are readdy.
Match outcome
  1. Who is going to win ?40 votes
    1. K!Dz
      52.50%
    2. .ek
      47.50%

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    Hmmmmm..

I like watching.

:mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    Isn't it 10 to win?
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    EU vs EU, no ping advantage arguments.. little bit of bad blood between the two teams.. should have the makings of a good match :mrgreen:

Man.. I hope someone streams it. Did I say I like to watch?

Infact I wish to donate a prize to the winner.. The Winning team gets a clan application from the one and only Pubstar Jones the 3rd... me! :)

Disclaimer.. I suck, winners reserve the right to deny application :lol:

edited July 2015
    we have one or two Koreans with +-250 ping playing,should be a walk in the park for K!Dz
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,121Beta Tester
    Good luck Guys! :+1:
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    woah clan warz111!
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    SSKbart wrote: »
    Isn't it 10 to win?
    is 16 rounds not 18 thats why he mistyped, edit that dem@n

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,016Moderator
    make sure its up on youtube later even if its streamed!!
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ProneWarriorProneWarrior Posts: 4Player
    Easy Game. Easy Kills. Easy Wins.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    frankof wrote: »
    make sure its up on youtube later even if its streamed!!

There will be multiple pov for this match.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2015
    I'm actually surprised that K!Dz have agreed to use M24 in the match.
    we have one or two Koreans with +-250 ping playing,should be a walk in the park for K!Dz
    Call me a dummy but I thought .ek stood for European Korean, I'm not sure why I thought that.. Maybe I heard it somewhere, can't put my finger on it :lol: insinuating the players were Koreans but lived in Europe haha!

edited July 2015

Call me a dummy but I thought .ek stood for European Korean

that is correct,the rest not.it's a made up community friendship tag that we came up with so people know what and who they deal with,at some point we had a player from Thailand,Canada,Japan couple from US but mostly Eurotopians and Koreans in a fifty - fifty split.Basicly people who became friends in game in the past 2 years but are from different clans and some don't even want to be in a clan,some play competition everyone plays pubs.

Ahh, gotcha.

Please update us if anyone does cast it and good luck to both teams in the match :)

edited July 2015
    Negotiations to set up this match took close to 2 weeks on different secret social media groups and other back channels,we had a caster willing to do it (necabo) yesterday but he was not accepted by the other team for unclear reasons .Honestly i don't care who does the shoutcast it can be even their own clan member,thats how mutch it matters to me, since alot of people showed interest in watching it live i'm just trying my best to make it happen .
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Sry, was not here to see this earlier and reply..

1- yes there will be a match and the date was quite set but time is still a little issue cos ek do not wanna play after 18pm CET and some of our good players having hard time to be there earlier ( we are still trying)

2-The subject about caster was brought up yesterday on short notice when necabo offered himself as caster but he is a regular on .ek clan teamspeak. So yes we have our doubts about him being a caster while Dem@n can not afford to lose after talking the way he did in various forums. I tell you the BG reasons about it because Dem@n as usual comes with populist arguments and claims he does not know why we didn't agree on necabo (now a ek supporter) as caster for this match.

3- We are not against a neutral caster. Not sure how we will agree on 1 in short notice. Maybe postpone the match 1 week and find the neutral caster?*

4- Even without the caster, there will be as Arkeiro posted, many POV recordings of the match. So we could (if cant agree on caster) do an edit of it later for everyone, or we could make a playlist of different POVs in a Youtube channel.

Regarding the rounds, we would actually like to play all rounds instead ending the match. The reason is, ek actually claimed it will be a roll over match and they will go 16:0 on us. :) I think this is mad and would love to see it. I am not megalomaniac and claim, we are better than ek and we will kick their popos for sure, however IMO it will not be a 1 sided match, that I can promise to all :)

* if we postpone the match because of time issues. We can usually play any day after 20:30 CET or if it has to be @ 18:00 CET or earlier we can make sure the players are available with a little more notice on weekend. As we were finalizing the date for this saturday, time was not set 100% so its a bit unfortunate, that Dem@n decided to set it himself here.

Off topic: I wonder who will pick up M249 on ek side
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    I'm as neutral as it gets. I defended both you and him as a human being when you accused each other of stupid stuff and trashtalked. I don't agree with some of your actions (you meaning both of you guys but still believe you are nice people overall).

I was in ek teamspeak twice, once alone with Son in his channel (needed a teamspeak after we left/got kicked from cK) and the second time with all the guys to play some public (was great fun). So not sure how that's regular but of course you just assumed that because I enjoy the trashtalking and liked some of dem@n's comments in the progress.

Besides that I'd love if someone else would cast it, just offered to cast it because I fear that noone will do it otherwise. Any other caster is probably better/more experienced, speaks better English and doesn't have that annoying German accent.

I'd vote for all rounds as well since we know it's a heavily defense sided map.

As for weapon choice (if you plan on playing with ESL rules as stated), I think the OP doesn't really make clear there is only 1 M24/M14 allowed as it says 1 sniper + 1 marksman. In the case of someone picking up the M24 marksman would exlude the M14 obviously. Funnily enough the shotgun is also limited to 1/team (I bet alot of teams violated that rule for trolling purposes already without knowing about it). Also any combinations of smokes and fogs are limited to 2 for each player.

GL&HF to both teams!
    edited July 2015
    soo,who do you suggest to cast it Aplle?i'm good with anyone able and willing to do so.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Well necabo, you indeed made me assume that you were more often playing with them lately.. :) And I am sure we might find a caster. Still thanks for the nice words.

Gotta question about smokes.. that means you can have 2 set of smokes or fogs or both..? only 1 set of smokes/fogs + 1 nade or 2 flashes?

I also heard about a pistol round to chose sides.. how is that done exactly? I remember back in the day, the challenger didn't decide the side on a single map match. But true.. Inner is much harder on assault.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    For the nades the valid choices are:
    • Nade+2Flashbangs
    • Nade+2Smokes/2Fogs
    • 2Flashbangs+2Smokes/2Fogs
    • 4Flashbangs