Game Points

LewisghLewisgh Posts: 2Player
I am not getting my points after the game is over. My points keeps going in the negative, Any help?

Comments

• [soldier][soldier] Posts: 150Player
    Are you looking at the correct platform (PC vs PS4)? Your PC profile shows no activity but your PS4 profile shows matches from today and yesterday with points earned.
  • LewisghLewisgh Posts: 2Player
    Yeah, I'm looking at the right platform. I don't play it on the PC. It's showing -40,000 points, and on the PS4, I'm not seeing my yellow bar thats suppose to add up the points after every game. After every game, it keeps going negative numbers.
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 825Player
    edited October 27
    Lewisgh wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm looking at the right platform. I don't play it on the PC. It's showing -40,000 points, and on the PS4, I'm not seeing my yellow bar thats suppose to add up the points after every game. After every game, it keeps going negative numbers.

This got me confused as well, but the way they set it up is that after you reach SMA rank all earned XP go's into the negative. That's completely normal. :+1:
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 606Beta Tester

This got me confused as well, but the way they set it up is that after you reach SMA rank all earned XP go's into the negative. That's completely normal. :+1:

It is only a visual bug. Your actual XP will continue to accumulate and you will eventually level up to beyond 40.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 379Moderator

bureaucracy math . . .
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 96Developer

It is only a visual bug. Your actual XP will continue to accumulate and you will eventually level up to beyond 40.

^^ This is true.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 150Player
    edited October 27

Good to know, thanks!