What was in the update

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
edited October 13 in General Discussion
What was in the update for and why was it not published to let us know it was coming.
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 317Player
    It was on the AA facebook, looks like mostly game fixes .
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    edited October 13
    I don't have facebook that's why i come here for information.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • SL_zmB;)SL_zmB;) Posts: 95Player
    The latest patch for #PC is dropping TOMORROW 10/13/20!
    Patch Notes:
    -M17/SCAR-H Challenge info visible/fixed
    -SCAR-H Iron Sight Achievement fixes
    -Fixed a “heavy door” asset in the Editor, which would cause crashes
    -Multiple Champion skin unlock fixes
    -Bad Day at the Office Achievement now achievable
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    Thank you SL_zomb!
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited October 13
    They don't even make a forum post anymore. Goes to show that the forums are no longer worthwhile to them. I'm surprised they even keep this place open.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • T.AshbyT.Ashby Posts: 24Player
    For what it's worth there is in fact a forum post.

I do have a question about the weapon challenges for the M17 and I presume the SCAR-H. How do I advance them? I am currently at 10/10 (I think) for the pistol, but there isn't a shoothouse or anything so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 602Beta Tester
    T.Ashby wrote: »

I do have a question about the weapon challenges for the M17 and I presume the SCAR-H. How do I advance them? I am currently at 10/10 (I think) for the pistol, but there isn't a shoothouse or anything so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.

It is supposed to jump to the next challenge on the next map. Does it still show 10/10 after a map change?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator

keep killing with it, next level is 20 kills, then the shoothouse(NoviIII, bronze or better on the M9 shoothouse)

ss_4_frankof.png
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 602Beta Tester
    edited October 14
    frankof wrote: »

keep killing with it, next level is 20 kills, then the shoothouse(NoviIII, bronze or better on the M9 shoothouse)

The SCAR and M17 doesn't have a shoothouse. You need a bunch of kills to progress, then even more kills (sometimes with ironsights), mixed with achievements related to getting kills. I assume the last challenge will involve getting a golden hawkeye, which can be tricky to get.

Basically keep using them and you'll get there eventually.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    frankof wrote: »

The SCAR and M17 doesn't have a shoothouse. You need a bunch of kills to progress, then even more kills (sometimes with ironsights), mixed with achievements related to getting kills. I assume the last challenge will involve getting a golden hawkeye, which can be tricky to get.

Basically keep using them and you'll get there eventually.
    I just addressed the pistol part, sorry for the confusion ;)

ss_4_frankof.png
  • T.AshbyT.Ashby Posts: 24Player

It is supposed to jump to the next challenge on the next map. Does it still show 10/10 after a map change?

That's basically what I figured, but after joining multiple servers/maps yesterday it still shows 10/10. I haven't actually used it in quite a long time, I've been working on the m9. I guess I could try using it and see what that does.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    Wonder how much extra work it'd be to update the Steam portion of the "View Update News" or w/e. I clicked on that after the small update, and it'd been several years since anything was posted in there...lol.