?INT?AAGame.HttpStatusMessages.0?

I warmly welcome. I get this message when I try to log in to the game. Who knows what's going on?

?INT?AAGame.HttpStatusMessages.0?

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    no connection to the auth server, on your end most likely as others can log in fine.
    Allow the game and steam through your firewall.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -e^1-Moos!eek^-e^1-Moos!eek^ Posts: 4Player
    I don't know what you mean. I haven't changed anything on the computer since the last successful login. I reinstalled the game and steam. I reinstalled the antivirus. I updated the punkbuster. Nothing helps :(
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    That message means that your computer cant connect to the auth server, for what ever reason.
    It might be firewall, it might be ISP, it might be just bad luck.
    It also could mean the the auth server is actually down, but as i dont know about any scheduled take down and not a lot of other players in here complaining about it, its likely at your end.
    As for how to fix it, i dont really know a 100% easy fix, you could try to open your firewall settings, remove everything about the game and let the firewall rediscover the game and allow the game through.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    It also did not help :( I am devastated. A man after a long break wants to play and here are such surprises :( There have never been problems before, the internet provider has been the same for several years. Unfortunately, about two weeks ago, I tried to log in and an identical message appeared so the problem didn't arise today

Ladies and gentlemen, the solution has been found. It looks like this: Go into your Internet Options, select the Advanced tab, and ensure there is a checkmark by each of the following:

SSL 2.0
    SSL 3.0
    TLS 1.0
    TLS 1.1
    TLS 1.2
    Then restart your computer.
    Thank you for your help "V_NillaJ"