AA V 2.5 which clan u remember it

Hi I’m Napalm from =IHF= clan. We played from 2001 until 2008 more or less and than I pass to AAPG to =PwF=.

We played many years on the old version 2.5 and as its close to be more than dead I asked my self if someone remember the v 2.5 and the clan. Maybe u can write r old clan and player name.

It’s nothing important here, just to relive old passion for that game.
Anyway here some old clans who we played with:

WTF
FLS
Toxic
S.F.
BM
Etc.

Cya

Nap

Comments

• SF][-General_alkosSF][-General_alkos Posts: 19Player
    edited October 2
    do you remember my server Grandma was slow but she was old !!
    I gave you administrator rights but you didn't satisfy us with the game_)))
    I haven't seen you in the game in a long time..i sometimes play old aa2 on assist 2.5 when the map is hospital

Bok napi see you
  • -=PwF=-^[N]apalm=--=PwF=-^[N]apalm=- Posts: 2Player
    For sure I remember it and I played very day on until aa2.5 died. Than I swap over to aapg with Leon and Kicka etc.
    it was no reason to play there more with just some ppl and u know it too ;-)
    So take care alkos and cya u on aapg , but not on the [TOS Violation] inner hospital map lol.

Nap
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 802Player
    Only one clan I played with and that was HWE. :smiley:
  • -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 241Player
    [9th_Folgore] <3
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 157Player
    edited October 12
    =)
    Yes, [SWISS] i do remember with more then 50 clanmembers. It was a great time with a lot of fun. And it was a perfect game....
  • (1VB)Rifle(1VB)Rifle Posts: 3Player
    2.5 Back then you couldn't advertise or bump your advert more than once per day. A days worth of clan advertising spanned 3 forum pages.

(1VB) Completely current and prior service members from around the world. 300 members and 5 servers

[75thr] Probably the best milsim community I can recall. Had several members join the Army because of the game and their group.

MOG Men of God. Great Christian based clan.

KB Killer Beez

[BEER] Self explanatory

Tons of great clans to play with. Hundreds of packed servers. Good times.

• [DFekt].L.D.50[DFekt].L.D.50 Posts: 33Player
    ex {-SMAKU-} here but ones that I remember

-g2.

AOD (Before AOD_Josh screwed the team and caused them to lose 150+ members in less than 24 hours)

jcp
    i9
    iog
    wfc
    nam
    1vb
    mog
    beer
    ;tdd
    RpylfC7.gif
    Owner/Leader - DFekt Gaming
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited October 16
    jcp, i9, iog, oR were some of the top clans I remember, at least in the early to mid 2.x days. Hyperlite still posts here from time to time, he was one of the iog guys.

I was part of jsoc, we were running in the intermediate levels for a while then we kind of fell apart and I also kind of stopped playing AA2 around 2.6. I also remember us playing iog in a TWL match once and getting absolutely destroyed, lol.

Although, it's crazy to think about how competitive FPS has changed now compared to where things were in the early/mid 00s. Now you have people who spend their lives playing these games competitively for large sums of money. The skill level of these top teams is just insane.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -=HELL=-sneakyrat-=HELL=-sneakyrat Posts: 51Player
    edited October 18
    -=HE LL=-