Keep getting PB kicked [A1376 C2.341)

{!T!}-Thanathos-{!T!}-Thanathos- Posts: 4Player
edited September 9 in Game Support
Helo fellow soldiers. Ive had some troubles playing this game. I had to clean up my SSD drive and redownloaded everything to my main drive. And thats when the problems started happening. I did run a PB setup and did run the pbsvc. https://ibb.co/6YNgM59 as you can see this is the path where ive installed PB and AAPG : https://ibb.co/M1s4xX2 Dezepc>Data(E)>steam>steamapps>common>Americas Army. In that main folder ive installed PB.
I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,
Thanathos

Comments

• SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 237Player
    the pb folder in my branch is not present (I think you have to cancel). I only have the AAPG folder. The pbsvc_pg application is located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries , you just have to run this file to play
  • {!T!}-Thanathos-{!T!}-Thanathos- Posts: 4Player
    Hi i just ran the program from the folder you mentioned and tried playing the game. Just recieved another kick for the same reason
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,055Moderator
    IIRC, thats not the kick reason, just the PB version
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • {!T!}-Thanathos-{!T!}-Thanathos- Posts: 4Player
    Ok ive seem to have solved that problem but ive encounterd a new error saying PB init failure ....
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,055Moderator
    I guess thats the startup of the two pb services i guess, check that they run while the game is going.
    (i think punkbusterA is always running, and B is running when a BP game is active)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 796Player
    edited September 15
    frankof wrote: »
    I guess thats the startup of the two pb services i guess, check that they run while the game is going.
    (i think punkbusterA is always running, and B is running when a BP game is active)

That's correct, PnkBstA is running when the system is launched,
    PnkBstB launches when the game is booted up and you see the login screen.

m_hermann wrote: »

Most likely will not do anything, PB Init is mostly caused (this combined with his first issue) running a out-dated version of PunkBuster. My geuss he has a fresh install of the game.

I've requested many times that the Devs update their installation files on Steam with the latest PunkBuster, this will save a lot of people that are not well known with software the headache it gives.

Ok ive seem to have solved that problem but ive encounterd a new error saying PB init failure ....

Please Download the updater:
    http://evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

After the update is done, open task manager and make sure that PnkBstB.exe is not running. If it is, left click on it and hold Ctrl-Del. This will force a shutdown on it. Then launch the game and connect a server to see if you still have any pb kicks.

EDIT:

Also refrain from doing manual updates to the PB folders on your system, this can cause issues blocking you from playing the game normally. The PB folder in the game is where (after running the latest version) PunkBuster will put their auto updates in. It's also not the main folder where PB runs.