Dev's Communication error on Editor.

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,487Player
edited September 2 in Mission Editor - Support
I cannot get mission editor to work it was fine until the outage yesterday all i get is this.
Xb2OI9s.png
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• =[101st]=Muzza455=[101st]=Muzza455 Posts: 1,101Player
    same for me and i have had several messages from other mappers today having the same issue .
    i did notice i had a few attempts to get steam connected today for friends network.
    but seems like aa and steam may not be communicating for auth . but only for editor.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,487Player
    Any idea when this will be fixed so we can update our umm's.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [R.Br]Santo[R.Br]Santo Posts: 1Player
    I still have the problem of not being able to log in to the editor, does anyone have any ideas?
  • 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 90Player
    i run it from a shortcut on the desktop and no problems, set it up for smuggler earlier today and it also seems to be working
  • 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 90Player
    if i try running it from steam i get the same comms error
    Same here and short cut does not work also offline is not working keep asking me to download but i already have it.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • Vadder-BearVadder-Bear Posts: 29Player
    Getting the error message as well if I try to get online. If I select OFFLINE I can start the editor.

Today I'm facing something in edition. Even if I start a nearly empty map, the editor is legging a lot - so you can't work. The only view that works is "brush wireframe " or "wireframe". All above stops me from working. yesterday - all was OK.
    FYI: I have opened a ticket as well with support - and pointed support to these conversation
    Feedback from Support:
    The DEV Team are aware of the issue, and are looking into it as best they can.
  • -=[M]=-Slayer-=[M]=-Slayer Posts: 1Player
    I had the same issue. If you let it time out then click work offline it works at least on my pc. I put a ticket second the game came back and editor wasn't working.
    Would be nice to know from the dev's if they are aware of this problem and if they intend on fixing it.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    Yes they are aware of it.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    Just a FYI......

You can still make maps in Offline mode and you should be able to upload/update your maps to SWS.