Map Achievements in AA:PG

Could someone supply me with the list of maps required for the "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Gone Hiking" achievements?

I understand they are the Concrete Jungle Contest maps and the Great Outdoor maps. But I do not see a listing of which maps they are.

Is the Concrete Jungle maps the top 3 or to 10 maps?

We are looking to set one of our severs at the ={101st}=Comanchero's Brigade to run events with these maps and promote the Achievements, but I need more detail as to the requirements of the completion for award .

Any help and/or guidance would be appreciated.

BigJohnson

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 597Beta Tester
    Welcome to the Jungle:
    Furious, Raptus, Rusneyev

Gone hiking:
    Rocky Road, Cabin Fever, Stone Ruins

You can see a yellow-ish coin on the splash screen of all contest winners. (see screenshot)
    ummcoin.jpg 269.9K
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ={101st}=BigJohnson={101st}=BigJohnson Posts: 3Player
    edited August 21
    Welcome to the Jungle:

Gone hiking:

You can see a yellow-ish coin on the splash screen of all contest winners. (see screenshot)

Thank you for the quick reply. I notice there are various versions of the same maps. Objective and Squad Size (BDX/FLO). Does it matter which maps for the achievement? Another example would be the two different objective maps for Overlord. Do you know if winning either one gets the achievement, or one or the other independently, or even both? I think that last one is a safe bet lol.

Great Information! Thank you!
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 597Beta Tester
    Welcome to the Jungle:

Gone hiking:

Thank you for the quick reply. I notice there are various versions of the same maps. Objective and Squad Size (BDX/FLO). Does it matter which maps for the achievement? Another example would be the two different objective maps for Overlord. Do you know if winning either one gets the achievement, or one or the other independently, or even both? I think that last one is a safe bet lol.

Great Information! Thank you!

I think doing any version of the maps should count. Should...
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.