game still wont load in steam

CW3_BrushCW3_Brush Posts: 12Player
ok, if i goto D:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win64, double click on aa, the game loads, brings up like 11 total maps, all official servers only... if i click on the play button in steam, the game loads the splash screen and then just nothing else happens....

if i goto D:\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32 and click on the aa game, the game never loads, starts just like the steam play button game, splash loads and then just stops..

what is the issue? i have uninstalled and reinstalled Steam and AA

Comments

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    When you load the 64-bit game you will only see servers that are 64-bit enabled. When you click on "Play" in Steam it loads your 32-bit version same as if you clicked on "\Program Files (x86)\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32 " However, you should get a box that asks If you would like to load the editor, the 64-bit game or some other choices. Not sure why your 32-bit game isn't working if the 64-bit is. Have you submitted a report to the techs? http://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • PR0_GGRAM3DPR0_GGRAM3D Posts: 1Player
    i m having the same issue my game wont even load anymore crashed last night when i was playing now wont load tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still wont work
  • CW3_BrushCW3_Brush Posts: 12Player
    for everyone with game issues, i did a windows refresh and now magically the game works, makes me think there was some registry error?? BLUF, i got the game working again