Game Lockup / Randomly closing

ViciousFayeViciousFaye Posts: 4Player
So I have been having a issue which occurs randomly, but frequently. It happens on connection, after you 'press any button to continue' from the ads displayed. It will pull me into the server but the game will lockup on the screenshot that is listed.

The other issue that randomly occurs but not nearly as frequently ( maybe once a day ) is the game will just close out, no errors or nothing. it just closes instantly.
image.png 634.3K

Comments

• ViciousFayeViciousFaye Posts: 4Player
    edited August 12
    So I have been having a issue which occurs randomly, but frequently. It happens on connection, after you 'press any button to continue' from the ads displayed. It will pull me into the server but the game will lockup on the screenshot that is listed.

The other issue that randomly occurs but not nearly as frequently ( maybe once a day ) is the game will just close out, no errors or nothing. it just closes instantly.

I should also note that I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled PB, uninstalled PB and reinstalled it. Verified the integrity of game files. All of which have not helped in any way.
    edited August 12
    Oh.. and here is my video settings..
    https://ibb.co/fHCYk0R
  • |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 91Player
    you may want to switch to pc from your laptop or vacumm your laptop fans:P
    *bump, still having the problem. Its mainly just the connection issue now, after i restart my game it connects just fine.