any news about aa5 ??!!

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,154Player
    lol
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 716Player
    The news is...

there is no news.
  • SL_(R)|zmBSL_(R)|zmB Posts: 92Player
    I understand.
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,158Beta Tester
    No News Is Good News! ;)
  • [WC]M4CC4[WC]M4CC4 Posts: 4Player
    Hype isn’t important for video games. The army is just gonna drop the game over night like a Beyoncé album.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 142Player
    edited July 23
    Then again maybe there won't be an AA5 at all…
    On Wednesday afternoon, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, announced plans to file a measure to block the military from using video games and esports as recruitment methods.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/style/army-gamers-war-crimes-first-amendment.html

The article is mostly about trolls complaining because they were banned from the Army esports Twitch chat.
    edited July 23
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Then again maybe there won't be an AA5 at all…
    On Wednesday afternoon, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, announced plans to file a measure to block the military from using video games and esports as recruitment methods.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/style/army-gamers-war-crimes-first-amendment.html

The article is mostly about trolls complaining because they were banned from the Army esports Twitch chat.

Without diving too much into politics, I believe that the fate of this franchise rests on what happens on November 3, 2020... and not just with the Presidential race, but Congress as well.
    Rip aa2.0.

AA5 is DOA. Good job, Army.
    doogle! wrote: »
    Rip aa2.0.

Just curious as to why you think what I posted about is Army's fault? Even if the new version had been released already, I think there would be a real danger of it being discontinued due to being defunded. Same goes for the current game.
    Rip aa2.0.

Just curious as to why you think what I posted about is Army's fault? Even if the new version had been released already, I think there would be a real danger of it being discontinued due to being defunded. Same goes for the current game.

My comment isn't directed at you. It stands alone really.
    My comment isn't directed at you. It stands alone really.

Roger that.
  • ILegALSouLILegALSouL Posts: 1Player
    Proving ground not work any more ???
  • RitterBrudderRitterBrudder Posts: 1Player
    wonder how the game will be ? will it be like Squad?
    edited July 24
    Rip aa2.0.

I think the whole thing will blow over anyway. AOC likes to talk a lot, but she's not going to accomplish anything.

Funny enough even Biden had previously been in favor of boosting the defense budget, although he's been moving more left in recent months, so I'd imagine that the opposite would happen were he to be elected.

Regardless of politics, if AA5 ever sees the light of day a lot would need to go well in order for it to be a success. Heck, we don't even know what the game be like at this point.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 304Player
    New ArmyOps News out

• SL_(R)|zmBSL_(R)|zmB Posts: 92Player
    O.o
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    everyone knows it's coming soon.
    Oh well.
  • vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 272Player
    Wait.....so there's a chance that I can't [TOS Violation] about no V.I.P game mode in AA5? Hopefully the powers that be take a firm stance on continuing development.
    You could just task it to a 3rd party private development team and then operate off of some black ops budget money like all the other secret military projects right? :p
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 103Player
    New ArmyOps News out

Fake News!
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 796Player
    Don't worry, AA5 will be fine.