Game closing

ramontvgamesramontvgames Posts: 1Player
My game starts to load and closes on its own, does anyone know what it might be?

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 758Administrator
    Does it say anything? Have you given the game and PB permission to work threw your defender?Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall\Allowed apps
  • [D-303]^di1vish[D-303]^di1vish Posts: 4Player
    edited June 8
    Hello,
    I will join to this discussion as it looks like I'm facing similar.. if not the same issue. I'm able to joint to most of the servers but there are some custom maps that I'm not able to. In the past I wasn't able to join any custom map. I re-installed my system, installed everything from scratch and it helped till now.
    The difference is that now I'm not able to join to a few custom maps on some servers, started from one map to a few right now. There is no error message at all. The game is just OFF completely. I tried a various things, unsubscription/subscription of the "faulty" maps, deleting the map and downloading it again, files integrations,deleting a config files and downloading them again, PB re-installation, whole game re-installation with no success.
    I recorded it and the link is below:

Any chance for a help?