New skins and retexturing

EDYBMAGADANEDYBMAGADAN Posts: 3Player
edited May 12 in General Discussion
Hello. The old topic about skins is now not avalible and i open this.
Many players do not use a standard skin on rifles, which means they want variety. Therefore, in this post I will publish my versions to your taste. I will try to post at least 1 per week. Write what to correct, add, change and offer your references. Hooah!
PinkRage.jpg 283.6K

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 363Player
    Personally, I think all of the skins currently available are dull looking, It'd be nice to have something in loud colors for a change.
    4-yr ROTC Scholarship Recipient

P0asKE2.jpg
  • EDYBMAGADANEDYBMAGADAN Posts: 3Player
    Hello everyone. Today is Friday, which means it's time to publish my first skin "Dark gold". The version is not finished yet, I will add small details to the stock, the handle, maybe I will add some paintings, but I see the general color style. What do you think about this, what would you personally like to see in this image yet?
    (I will attach the main images to the title for convenience.)
    Personally, I think all of the skins currently available are dull looking, It'd be nice to have something in loud colors for a change.

I have some ideas аnd one of them should definitely be in pink style)
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I've got a few skins in the game (the hexagonal camo pattern ones) so I know how much time and effort is needed to make these skins and honestly, that's one of the best looking and well made skins I've seen yet EDYBMAGADAN.

I'd even go as far to say that if you had made it when they were holding the skin competition, it'd be in the game now. Not much need for change, you pretty much nailed it. Very, very nice job!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• EDYBMAGADANEDYBMAGADAN Posts: 3Player
    Hello everyone. Friday today, which means it's time to add me second skin "PinkRage" for real warriors whose aim never fail. Yes, of course, this idea is hackneyed and is not something disruptive, but I really wanted to make this skin at least for the soul)))
    (I will attach the main images to the title for convenience.)
    I've got a few skins in the game (the hexagonal camo pattern ones) so I know how much time and effort is needed to make these skins and honestly, that's one of the best looking and well made skins I've seen yet EDYBMAGADAN.

I'd even go as far to say that if you had made it when they were holding the skin competition, it'd be in the game now. Not much need for change, you pretty much nailed it. Very, very nice job!

Thank you so much man for kind words. I really glad you liked it
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester
    Hello Kitty, ROTFPMSLOL!!! =)
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg