NEED NEW TREINING MAP vs BOTS is it possible?

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 346Player
    I'm quite sure it's possible. Will it happen? Probably not.

Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 753Administrator
    This was a feature in AA2. Trust me when I say a lot of us want to see better training in the game like how it was in aa2.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 580Beta Tester
    I think there are "bots", which you can place with some editor magic. (Don't know about the current game version, but they were in previous ones.) But they are so dumb, it is painful. Well, maybe someone could get them to work better, but lacking any documentation on them it seems impossible.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,044Moderator
    IMHO, being around testing bots in AA2 and 3, i rather not see them back.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [!ReDRuM!]Damian[!ReDRuM!]Damian Posts: 777Player
    frankof wrote: »

That were running on software that you can't compare to what we have now, just call Elon Musk and ask if we could use his AI program that he used on Dota and beat every pro gamer out there :3
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,076Player
    i know of someone who got bots partly functioning , i say partly as they followed you around but did not attack .
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,150Beta Tester
    We have a bigger problem than just adding bots. The editor is screwed up and needs to be fixed. Custom Maps are crashing. Lightmas is a problem. There is memory leak issues. It’s become frustrating to map. I know hand full of guys that gave up because of that.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,044Moderator
    edited April 17
    frankof wrote: »

That were running on software that you can't compare to what we have now, just call Elon Musk and ask if we could use his AI program that he used on Dota and beat every pro gamer out there :3
    We are running the same software now as in AA3(mostly), and theres no reason to involve mr. Musk as i work with development of AD cars my self, AI is still dumb as bricks outside of very limited task solving.
    Theres a difference between AI beating players and making AI enjoyable to play against.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,457Player
    We have a bigger problem than just adding bots. The editor is screwed up and needs to be fixed. Custom Maps are crashing. Lightmas is a problem. There is memory leak issues. It’s become frustrating to map. I know hand full of guys that gave up because of that.

Also they are still showing red on servers browser even if you already have the map that puts players off joining umm servers because they think they have to download the maps why not just put them as normal colour, Why do they have to be red or any other colour just have them all the same as the official and private ones white.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 204Player

Also they are still showing red on servers browser even if you already have the map that puts players off joining umm servers because they think they have to download the maps why not just put them as normal colour, Why do they have to be red or any other colour just have them all the same as the official and private ones white.
    hey delton try to paint the red to yello lol

• zmB-.-zmB-.- Posts: 84Player
    hmm ?

Just play some inner :p
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-