Classic AA: Swamp Raid

StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474939434

Classic AA: Swamp Raid

Assault: Equipped with NVG, there mission is to retrieve the documents.

Defense: Like the original, has no NVG, and must protect the documents.

NVG's have been "tweaked", allowing a more clear view, and a slightly farther view distance.

Sounds may still need adjusted.

Comments

• TearTear Posts: 19Developer
    Nice job on the remake. The cypress trees look great!

The ambient audio, bullfrogs, and fireflies were what made the original Swamp Raid memorable.
  • 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    Other than the fog glitch, I always liked this map. I'll have to try your remake out.
  • DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 126Moderator
    Looks great...good job..
  • StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    Made a goof, and have to start over fresh on the Workshop:)

Updated Steam Link: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=540092877

Updated for the latest version of the game.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    I think that there is problems with updating old workshop content, I was unable to republish any of my old maps and have them work successfully, I would get publish succes and then when trying it in the launcher offline it would launch one of my other maps.. It's likely due to the new way of steam handling the maps and this .metadata malarky :lol:

I also resorted to removing all my old stuff and started fresh just so it would work without having to mess about or worry about anything going wrong.

theres a tutorial here.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535200203

Thanks for updating them all Hawk :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    I think that there is problems with updating old workshop content, I was unable to republish any of my old maps and have them work successfully, I would get publish succes and then when trying it in the launcher offline it would launch one of my other maps.. It's likely due to the new way of steam handling the maps and this .metadata malarky :lol:

I also resorted to removing all my old stuff and started fresh just so it would work without having to mess about or worry about anything going wrong.

theres a tutorial here.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535200203

Thanks for updating them all Hawk :)

Yeah, the the mistake that I made was trying to upload one of my older maps, without the required folder, which in turn the metadata file was never created. Oh well a fresh start never hurt anyone:)