Proof of the ability to take damage while behind cover.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    By the way, there should be an Achievement Coin for anyone who out-datas Mr. BCPull .....!!

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Speaking of achievements.. there is this one EU server where like 3/4 of EU players are banned on, maybe coorperate with them and make an achievement for getting banned on there?
  • -vortex-vortex Posts: 188Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I get way more kills on the Euro servers. Try those.

Until you play against demon, the best AA player to ever touch the game /s <3
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    [quote="IO_i_OI;10907"] I get way more kills on the Euro servers. Try those.[/quote]

Me too.Thats why i play with a 200 ping handycap and pistol on SFO servers For The Challenge,just to continue your scientific reasoning and flow of thinking because we can leave all other factors out like team compositions ,player experince on your team ,people having good and bad days and alike.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I found this vine quite fitting..

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Pretty sure that's a speedhack. Did you report it? If not, please do so here.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    There are only threethings which makes me annoyed in this game.

1) Sliding
    2) Getting killed when I am not visible for enemy anymore (already behind the corner).
    3) Supported position = no recoil

All of them MUST be fixed.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    edited July 2015
    There are only two things which makes me annoyed in this game.

1) Sliding
    2) Getting killed when I am not visible for enemy anymore (already behind the corner).

Second and third MUST BE fixed.

Fixed for you.

AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    There are only two things which makes me annoyed in this game.

1) Sliding

Second and third MUST BE fixed.

Fixed for you.

Fixed for myself.

youtube.com/watch?t=71&v=lYrS9YYlI4Y
    There are only threethings which makes me annoyed in this game.

1) Sliding

All of them MUST be fixed.

Can name atleast 3 things on your list that won't get fixed any time soon or ever.

• 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We've gone into excruciating detail about this in the past, but I'll just say the short version again.

High ping has it's own unique slight advantages and disadvantages. That is to say, high ping hurts you as much as it could possibly 'help' you.

I think colts understands that high ping has advantages and disadvantages. But no one wants to sometimes be at an advantage and sometimes be at an disadvantage, even if it the distribution is equal. Don't you agree that allowing servers to configure an acceptable max ping would improve the situation. If the amount of consistency is worse when comparing a [24ping to 350ping] and [24ping to 100ping], then it is worth it to do our best to reduce the inconsistencies.

You are right, this problem can't be fixed directly. But indirectly, we can make an impact on the level of consistency in a server.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    No Rampage...pillowpants tends to disagree because he knows how it all works.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I get way more kills on the Euro servers. Try those.

Me too.Thats why i play with a 200 ping handycap and pistol on SFO servers For The Challenge,just to continue your scientific reasoning and flow of thinking because we can leave all other factors out like team compositions ,player experince on your team ,people having good and bad days and alike.
    Really looks like a challenge judging from your videos where is this challenge you speak of?

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

What if... the server browser didn't show any servers above 150 ping at all, ever.
    Woah.
    But how do I connect to an NA server for competition? I'd say use the IP but you're a euro so don't.
    TheTots wrote:
    8-2, never forget.. Really nice to exlude people from a game who happen to live far from the servers or happen to have a bad connection.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    8-2, never forget.. Really nice to exlude people from a game who happen to live far from the servers or happen to have a bad connection.

There are more non american servers than american ones in AA 2.5 online on 2/8/2015. I'm sure there's at least one European server in the newest version of the game.
    TheTots wrote:
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    It's all about these people going to a server that is closest to their location. I am fine with a few euros or others on US Army Official Servers at night time when they might not have a server up near them. But during the day countless and countless people choosing to play on the furthest server in the US from them to get the highest ping is really annoying and destroys the fun and how the game is meant to be played. Literally I have gone on SFO servers sometimes following hyperlight in to be with atleast 75% of the server is 175ping or more. If there was no ping advantage at all guys would not do this at all. The worst possible ping to play is between 110-150 above 150 if you go to a server where you have a ping of 175 or more its a joke. I dont understand why it is like this but it is. It's best to have around 60-80 ping if you have a 0-40 ping vs a 200+ping its a joke. Also the game runs and feels so much better when everyone has between 0-100ping!! I am so sick of following my teammate hyperlite on an SFO server only to feel lag like crazy with my 132 ping because of so many 200+ pingers. We all feel warping quite often on SFO servers and its only SFO servers I've seen it on. When there is maybe 2-3 people with 150+ or less I have a 100ping or less on SFO servers sometimes even a 90. The game feels so much better when everyone has proper ping and I am sick of people purposely going to the furthest server away from them no it messes with the netcode and hitreg and all other things! Something has to be done about this. This cannot continue for the game to be successful. If I was a new player and the first experience I had was and SFO server with 75% 200+ ping I would not be happy and would prolly never try the game again!

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

It's all about these people going to a server that is closest to their location. I am fine with a few euros or others on US Army Official Servers at night time when they might not have a server up near them. But during the day countless and countless people choosing to play on the furthest server in the US from them to get the highest ping is really annoying and destroys the fun and how the game is meant to be played. Literally I have gone on SFO servers sometimes following hyperlight in to be with atleast 75% of the server is 175ping or more. If there was no ping advantage at all guys would not do this at all. The worst possible ping to play is between 110-150 above 150 if you go to a server where you have a ping of 175 or more its a joke. I dont understand why it is like this but it is. It's best to have around 60-80 ping if you have a 0-40 ping vs a 200+ping its a joke. Also the game runs and feels so much better when everyone has between 0-100ping!! I am so sick of following my teammate hyperlite on an SFO server only to feel lag like crazy with my 132 ping because of so many 200+ pingers. We all feel warping quite often on SFO servers and its only SFO servers I've seen it on. When there is maybe 2-3 people with 150+ or less I have a 100ping or less on SFO servers sometimes even a 90. The game feels so much better when everyone has proper ping and I am sick of people purposely going to the furthest server away from them no it messes with the netcode and hitreg and all other things! Something has to be done about this. This cannot continue for the game to be successful. If I was a new player and the first experience I had was and SFO server with 75% 200+ ping I would not be happy and would prolly never try the game again!

SFO servers are poisonous. I agree, the % of people with outrageous ping is disappointing.
    TheTots wrote:
    edited July 2015

You misunderstand something,3/4 of most populated SFO servers are filled with Asians(Chinese,Korean,Japanese),Philipinos,Australians,Russians , South Americans but whats the point telling you again this,since you got it in your head that people play with the highest possible ping to achieve some kind of advantage or mess with netcode the theory that got busted on the first page of this topic.When will you understand that these people got at best one private server running on their continent but undergo the same Badmin and other strict regulation and behind the scene clan grudge matches that this forum is full about.So only choice left is to play official even if it means 160-220 ping.

This discussion has been closed.