MilitaryBase - finally working

My latest map, based on my sons militarybase.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940424223

Winged Devils destroy the computer centre, You will start in Helicopters and be delivered to the drop off point. When the Helo stops and the ropes deploy, you can jump out for a soft landing. If you don't jump, you will be kicked out after 3 secs. In the drop off zone a first aid station has been established, jump on the stretcher to get that healing feeling.

Ground Hogs defend the computer centre, the main tower has an emergency exit where one can rappel down, open the gate on the back wall and jump. There is a clinic, jump on the bed to get your health back

Both Main doors of the hanger can be opened or closed using the switch on the right.

Had a problem with players occasionally falling out of the Helicopters, took a number of tries, bit i think it is sorted, seems when using "relative to original" it can get out of sequence with the rest of the matinee. Changed it to "World Frame" and it seems to finally work as intended
1.PNG 3M
3.PNG 3.8M
4.jpg 464K
9.PNG 4.1M
10.PNG 3.3M
15.PNG 2.8M
17.PNG 3.1M
18.PNG 3.3M

Comments

• 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 87Player
    run into a bit of a problem, for myself the map works fine but fora number of people the map will crash their AA. Any of the other makers out there have any ideas on what could be causing it?
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,150Beta Tester
    Yes, it crashes for me too. Any chance you are using custom assets that are not imbedded into the map?
    There are definitely custom assets, but they are stored in sub directories of the milbase file, same as i did in trenches
    image.png 22.5K
    I deleted all the custom assets and rebuilt and it still crashes to desktop