New Update

Ever since most recent update, when I join a server I no longer get Army videos, just says connecting and eventually the map loads, also the same on map changes while in servers. Game will freeze for a bit then the new map loads. Not affecting gameplay whatsoever was just curious if anyone else had this issue.

Comments

• L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 82Player
    DHU did you changes your files in aapg??if you did it then you have this problem

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • Ever since most recent update, when I join a server I no longer get Army videos, just says connecting and eventually the map loads, also the same on map changes while in servers. Game will freeze for a bit then the new map loads. Not affecting gameplay whatsoever was just curious if anyone else had this issue.

Had the same, but I had the ini file where the video lines are located on read only.
  • Vadder-BearVadder-Bear Posts: 26Player
    Hi - looks like it is not just me how is facing issues since the new AAPG introduction videos are online.
    My first guess was that's my system - but than I tried two other systems - all high over the recommended specs.
    What I get is - pleas see picture.

Is there anything I can do - kind of workaround.

Any help is more than welcome
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,048Moderator
    Hi - looks like it is not just me how is facing issues since the new AAPG introduction videos are online.
    My first guess was that's my system - but than I tried two other systems - all high over the recommended specs.
    What I get is - pleas see picture.

Is there anything I can do - kind of workaround.

Any help is more than welcome

Its not related to the videos, or at least i couldn't establish a connection.
    What video card do you have?

As workaround, nothing solid.
    Take note on the map loading when this happen, dont join a server running that map.
    You could try to minimize the game immediately you hit join server, listen for when the game starts and restore and pick your team.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 235Player
    try to delete aapg folder in document/mygame
  • [DFekt].de<ore-[DFekt].de<ore- Posts: 2Player
    edited December 2019
    Fixed*** Mods feel free to close.

Anyone with this issue, just repair game/ini files. Works fine now.
This discussion has been closed.