We want to support YOUR fan site!

Comments

• iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    12ampage wrote: »
    Quotes aren't working on mobile.

In response to thetots statement, the original request for data i made should still stand true if you need another copy of that document.

I sent it to them

2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    i'm not saying the current profiles are bad ,what made AA2 a big deal and more fun to play was partly the battletracker toplists ,detailed player map stats and comparing features.Also the private profile button.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    Is tracking as important as it used to be? Will people be as interested as before? Other games examples would be nice.. I don't know what made aaotracker as big as it was but... whoever goes with this has to figure it out and apply it to 2015. Was it the live sessions? The buddy system? Individual sessions per map? The community forums? The ranking system? Toplists? All mentioned? I like BT however I'm sure It looks dated for the new so Idk if something exactly or kinda like it would make it. Good luck and thank you to whoever goes with it.
    Oh well.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    `xinoN wrote: »
    Is tracking as important as it used to be? Will people be as interested as before? Other games examples would be nice.. I don't know what made aaotracker as big as it was but... whoever goes with this has to figure it out and apply it to 2015. Was it the live sessions? The buddy system? Individual sessions per map? The community forums? The ranking system? Toplists? All mentioned? I like BT however I'm sure It looks dated for the new so Idk if something exactly or kinda like it would make it. Good luck and thank you to whoever goes with it.

Just from watching competitive pro games I have to admit that stats are way more interesting than I thought.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Yeah I used to play for stats.. until you start playing more Comp than pub and stats go out the window lol .. can we separate somehow matches from pub?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Yeah I used to play for stats.. until you start playing more Comp than pub and stats go out the window lol .. can we separate somehow matches from pub?
    one account for matches one for pub.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited July 2015
    one account for matches one for pub.

I have an account dedicated solely to the Shotgun role :blush:

I think Battletracker is just a logical choice due to its past affiliation (or rather connection) with AA games :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    Battletracker? Really? For what? For wanking to FR or?
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Yes, Private servers should not track stats, and usually don't gain honor either.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Yes, Private servers should not track stats, and usually don't gain honor either.

That would be the easy way

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player

That would be the easy way

Yeah that's how it was in aa2, and it made sense. Kept people from padding their honor/stats in private servers against idles etc. Also excluding scrims/matches in this way would keep me from feeling so bad about my fragrate.

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    I'll just leave it here.

http://www.aapg-stats.com/

Not a fan of that site, but according to it vR is better than iog. Wear that fellas!
  • 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player

It should be up to the tracking sites to establish these rules. I can imagine tracking official match statistics would be valuable. But those stats should go into a different bucket than pub stats.
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    Did anyone contact @TheTots for this? @12ampage ? @-eKComm.iog- ? Moh-Aw from AAPG-stats.com ?
  • 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    Did anyone contact @TheTots for this? @12ampage ? @-eKComm.iog- ? Moh-Aw from AAPG-stats.com ?

Yep, there are some discussions happening.
  • -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    email sent :)
  • battletracker :)

To do is to be,To be is to do, Do be do be do
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015

It should be up to the tracking sites to establish these rules. I can imagine tracking official match statistics would be valuable. But those stats should go into a different bucket than pub stats.
    Yah just saying how every other game has it like honor and stats are not usually tracked on private servers. So if I play on private server and I dont get any honor and I don't get any kills added to my career profile on here. This is actually first game out of the many fps's i have played that has done it the way it is now. Yes having stats for matches would be good too seperate from non match stats. Like Official server stats : here then Private Server Match/Scrims Stats: here.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• AvgusteAvguste Posts: 125Player
    Quotes aren't working on mobile.

In response to thetots statement, the original request for data i made should still stand true if you need another copy of that document.

Long time no see 12ampage, and go Royals!!!!

• AvgusteAvguste Posts: 125Player
    After rethinking this I think it is best if we have someone who plays this game or has played this game doing the stats site. As much as I like battletracker I just think its better to have someone we know is 100% dedicated and would take feedback from community etc. If ekcomm and 12ampage want to do it that would be awesome. If anyone else is interested in helping I suggest you get in contact with them ASAP. No need to have a bunch of sites tracking stats. We want 1 site that is very successful.

Battletracker would be the way to go. We all have accounts there and many of the AA2 guys still have accounts there.