DDos from server

i keep getting ddos'd out of a server, everyone else is fine but i keep getting lagged out after about 2 rounds of game play, is there anyway i can find out who or why it is happening.

being a longtime Americas Army fan this is just crazy that Server owners and players are left to fend for themselves.

Comments

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 140Beta Tester
    Are you sure that someone is DDOS you or the server?
    1. How do you know you are being DDOS'd?
    2. Is anyone else being kicked?
    3. Have you looked through your log files to see if there are any errors?
    4. Do you have a packet sniffer on your router to confirm that you have saturated UDP calls?

If you are convinced that the server is being DDOS'd, then file a report at https://www.americasarmy.com/support/server-technical

If you think your IP is being attacked, then you will need to contact your ISP support line.
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 82Player
    OMG i did have it for 2 weaks ago at usa server but that was only me when i logout and log in at server all was fine??so OICURMT! you mean at they can ddos at your ip??

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
    sry need to lay up this at youtube but i rec my self and yee you knowi forget to laying up to youtube:(brb

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    edited December 2019

8 Year in service
    400 XP
  • im pretty sure it is a personal attack, as it is only me and one of my team mates that were getting random heavy lag and then get disconnected
  • AE.|flipAE.|flip Posts: 8Player
    it happens most of the time, dev team not doing anything till something does happens and america army servers all down.