(mod edit) Admins

CabbarTheHotCabbarTheHot Posts: 7Player
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
It's been 3 years I've been playing this game and there is not a single server I am not banned from. No, I don't use cheats, no I don't glitch. All I do is play the [TOS Violation] game and some son of a [TOS Violation] admin says something startling and when I reply the same way I get banned. Or I play good and some [mod edit] admin is like "You can't get this good with this many hours of playing this game" bans me. I camp tactically (not like in the spawn or anything) I get banned simply because I don't get out of my camping spot to revive/support the admin or his friend. You get what's up...
I call everyone to play on official servers or servers that are not spoilt with toxic admins and people. These community servers suck.

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 709Player
    edited December 2019
    The community I remember has polar opposites. There are servers that will allow you to come in and play your style of game (even if you're 20-0) as long as you don't disrespect anyone. There are other servers where you have 1 good round and get perma banned. With the community so small, it really is a shame that the latter still exists.

Now for the subjective part of my post....your KD is 1.0. Your location is also Turkey. You also admit to retorting when an admin says something startling. My gut says you're getting banned more so due to your ping and smarting off to the server owners than you are for your in-game performance.

Hope you stick around though. AA5 is coming sometime 2020-2025.
  • CabbarTheHotCabbarTheHot Posts: 7Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    Now for the subjective part of my post....your KD is 1.0. Your location is also Turkey. You also admit to retorting when an admin says something startling. My gut says you're getting banned more so due to your ping and smarting off to the server owners than you are for your in-game performance.

Hope you stick around though. AA5 is coming sometime 2020-2025.
    Nope, my kd is 1 but even I sometimes get lucky and go like 20+ to 0 in a match. My pings are around 40-70 in europe servers. So, once again, I do get kicked for playing good and I don't get kicked for my ping. But, you might be right about the smarting off part. I just hate it when people tell me what to do and expect me to obey. We play this game for fun and relaxation not for extra stress and frustration...
    Anyways, there are still some servers I can play on so not a big deal. I am excited for AA5.
    Your English is very good my man. Not sure what to tell you, but I feel for you. When I was in Europe, I also got removed from several servers.
  • CabbarTheHotCabbarTheHot Posts: 7Player
    Your English is very good my man.
    Thank you! :proud:

I wanted to remove the post since it's too salty but now I think I'll keep it. It's turned out to be kinda helpful for others who get banned and feel bad about it.

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 585Beta Tester
    edited December 2019
    I don't have the time to play much nowadays, but I think I know the feeling too. I'm not banned on many servers, but I've been kicked/banned/chased off just enough times... To be honest, the first time was kind of fun but after that not so much.

I'm usually good at "not talking back" when I'm not supposed to or in a way I'm not supposed to (e.g. it would only lead to further escalation), but I loose my patience sometimes. If that happens and I absolutely have to say something I do it - but without pressing the push-to-talk. So it is a win-win: I get to vent my frustration, but it won't make anyone else (especially Mr. Allknowing Hackerhunter Badmin) mad.

Maybe you can give this "not pressing the talk button" strategy a shot as well.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player
    Hopeless community tbh.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 140Beta Tester
    (especially Mr. Allknowing Hackerhunter Badmin)

I LOL'd... so true. everyone thinks they are a G.O.D. and admins have a serious case of Dunning-Kruger.

--

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 105Player
    I was waiting for doogle to say something bad about me, then he would be banned XD
    When I wanted the really really easy kills, I went to play with Probe
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    When I wanted the really really easy kills, I went to play with Probe

126n92.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Yeh, hes banned! XD
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 82Player
    hey -=[TOS Violation]=-Pr0b3 good one hahahah maybe i start to play at your server becouse some server dont have aci more

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
    You are allways welcome, this early (9am CET gmt+1)US servers are great, EU servers seem most popular around 6Pm CET gmt+1

Sometimes the server should have been 48slot
    I feel bad when having to remove a player only to make room for [TOS Violation] members or friends
    Pr0b3??was you say at you was banned becouse i cant see your text??but when im not login at aa then i see your text??but thanks Pr0b3 i saw at alot of player are banned from your server and that are great to hear so i give you BIG HOOHA.)

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    Pr0b3??was you say at you was banned becouse i cant see your text??but when im not login at aa then i see your text??but thanks Pr0b3 i saw at alot of player are banned from your server and that are great to hear so i give you BIG HOOHA.)

-=[TOS Violation]=-Pr0b3 Posts: 102Player
    about 2 hours ago
    You are allways welcome, this early (9am CET gmt+1)US servers are great, EU servers seem most popular around 6Pm CET gmt+1

Sometimes the server should have been 48slot
    I feel bad when having to remove a player only to make room for [TOS Violation] members or friends

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Now u might be banned also since you only sometimes see my text XD
    The men of Norway are soo pretty
    <3
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player