Changing start map after restart

Our server after restart goes to Inner Hospital. Where do I change that so that we can pick a different map? also since i'm here.
How do we make custom maps part of a rotation?
How do you activate and customize list of maps in the voting that occurs at the end of a match?
Thanks for any help

Comments

• Found it.
  • ~Oc~L3o~Oc~L3o Posts: 7Player
    edited December 2019
    hey eyetalman. after this new update yesterday. the previous guy that setup our server, has the default map as a UMM. i been making changes for the past few days. after the update i cant get into the server the game crashes. but if someone goes in and changes it to a stock map i can join. i am looking for where the setting is to change the default map, with no success. can you give me a clue? i just want to set the default map to a stock map. so when a restart happens we are not having this issue.
    and to add, this started right after the update. didnt have a problem until update.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,462Player
    First go to configuration files then to DefaultGame.ini in there you will find map rotation list example
    +MapRotationList="FLO_InnerHospital_EX" you may have : before the + remove it so its same as i have shown here.
    Next go to Commandline Manager and set the stock map you want st start up and then restart your server.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • NordicOpsNordicOps Posts: 1Player
    Hello.
    So why is that + there? At the moment i dont have it and it works also.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,048Moderator
    Hello.
    So why is that + there? At the moment i dont have it and it works also.
    Its in the default ini file, the + just means add the value to the AAGame.ini file.
    you could also use - to remove old/outdated values.
    ss_4_frankof.png