Team mates issue

ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
edited September 11 in PS4
Look i like you're game no mater what but can we do something teammate i swear to god my backpack its too full

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 707Administrator
    Lol, I hear you. It can be frustrating when you need support or someone to cover your back. Even more so when you think you have that support and then when you turn around they are gone and your laying their dead. I usually try to stay back and play medic now. I figure since most players don't want to lay down the support or smoke and med up them I might as well step up. However this is how these games go and it will never change. Only thing you can do is try to play with your battle buddies so that everyone knows their job.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 177Player
    hi ther should be great to see your medic takeing at the list so we know how meany we meds.) both in ps4 and pc and then all know at you support in game.)
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 61Developer
    I don't fully understand the request here... are you wanting to be provided with better teammates? I don't think this is possible from a development standpoint...
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
    V_NillaJ wrote: »
    I don't fully understand the request here... are you wanting to be provided with better teammates? I don't think this is possible from a development standpoint...
    um yeah i want to play better teammate

Is theres a problem with that
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 549Beta Tester

Patch notes:
    Improved teammates:
    -Automatic chat filter, which kicks in if they complain about you stealing their kills
    -Accuracy increased by 20%
    -When teammates throw a nade, it has a 50% chance to be a special home-in grenade, which targets the nearest enemy
    -If they don't revive you when they should, you can request a special forces squad to be dropped off in their backyard via a black helicopter (may take up to 5 minutes, depending on geographic location) to drag them to military court

On a more serous note, @OP:

I think your best option is to join a clan/group. You just can't make people to be good teammates.

I play on PC, but I know the feeling when it seems like a sack of potatoes would be more combat effective than some teammates. But sometimes you have no options, you have to carry your team or die trying. For me this difficulty makes it even sweeter, if I can make a difference and turn the tide. But I know, there comes a point when it becomes just incredibly frustrating to do this.

The game can't choose good teammates for you. You have to choose them.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.

Patch notes:
    Improved teammates:
    -Automatic chat filter, which kicks in if they complain about you stealing their kills
    -Accuracy increased by 20%
    -When teammates throw a nade, it has a 50% chance to be a special home-in grenade, which targets the nearest enemy
    -If they don't revive you when they should, you can request a special forces squad to be dropped off in their backyard via a black helicopter (may take up to 5 minutes, depending on geographic location) to drag them to military court

On a more serous note, @OP:

I think your best option is to join a clan/group. You just can't make people to be good teammates.

I play on PC, but I know the feeling when it seems like a sack of potatoes would be more combat effective than some teammates. But sometimes you have no options, you have to carry your team or die trying. For me this difficulty makes it even sweeter, if I can make a difference and turn the tide. But I know, there comes a point when it becomes just incredibly frustrating to do this.

The game can't choose good teammates for you. You have to choose them.

Yes and no its good to join a clan but there other hand party system is mess up and its better to have select team option its better solution to fix this yes i hnow that pc version have this but here my question: why that we did'nt get this at launch?.
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 707Administrator
    Its a dif platform. Its better to have battle buddies. You can really pick your own team. If that was the case no teams would ever be set for matches since every player would be trying to pick who they wanted on their team.
    Its a dif platform. Its better to have battle buddies. You can really pick your own team. If that was the case no teams would ever be set for matches since every player would be trying to pick who they wanted on their team.

Only clan battle nothing more
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Its hard to have better teammates when you're the best. 200 IQ boysss

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    I really think theres skill baesd matchmaking