Time to test 2min rounds on small maps

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    You lack the understanding of the word disadvantage then. It's about weighing advantages and disadvantages of each player, making your game worse doesn't mean you automatically are in a disadvantage.
    When your good yes it does. Maybe your not used to this.

I'm sincerly sorry for owning you with Dem@n and company that one single time we played on a server together. So not sure where you are coming from.
    You beat me in a 12v12 pub with like 6 ek guys vs me and hyperlite and a bunch of noobs really nice so proud of you...But lets see you do that in a scrim or match environment. Meanwhile I did this in a scrim environment against a truly skilled EU team on there server with my high pings and I bet the hit reg was terrible for them in that scrim.

@19 seconds you can see the scoreboard for players and pings.

But yah keep talking about pubs kid.

Shoutout to EU players with true skill and players I respect.

Bart, Filka, Wanted.

Well, if you think your video from over a year is any relevant go ahead. I watched a few of your games and I'm not slightly impressed, was always longwill carrying you.
    Where's your scrim videos and match videos and clutch videos? or yah they don't exist. You beat people 8v2 in pubs and brag about it.

Here's one from last cup: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_sDczVd8f_I
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited July 2015
    LMAO Thank You so much for the video your killing trash players very inexperienced players the fact that you have to switch to your pistol and kill the first guy after he had the drop on your big time and then same with the next guy terrible shooting by him. The last guy you had 12% hp and again terrible shooting didn't hit you once. That was a nice shot you had on him yes but again inexperienced player. Please show me a video where you are doing good vs good players. Like I just showed you. Sorry if my video is sooo old but the game is dead and no good players play competition anymore and a lot have quit playing this game either atm till full release or forever. But I guess when your new to competition and decide to play competition when the game is dead and all good euro teams are prolly gone you would think this is a really good video. I can tell you have not experienced very much competition at all. This is prolly your FIRST game you had ever played competitively on its ok.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited July 2015
    LMAO Thank You so much for the video your killing trash players very inexperienced players the fact that you have to switch to your pistol and kill the first guy after he had the drop on your big time and then same with the next guy terrible shooting by him. The last guy you had 12% hp and again terrible shooting didn't hit you once. That was a nice shot you had on him yes but again inexperienced player. Please show me a video where you are doing good vs good players. Like I just showed you. Sorry if my video is sooo old but the game is dead and no good players play competition anymore and a lot have quit playing this game either atm till full release or forever.

I fear I can't show you any great 1337 video then, started playing this game too late for that then. So if you comment on my video I'll comment on yours. Not really impressive since there is no game knowledge involved, you spot all enemies comming at you and they also misplay it by going 1on1. Probably just going for the kill because it's just a meaningless scrim. Good shooting sure but nothing any other comp player couldn't have done.

Besides that what you probably don't know I was playing sniper for my team so I was rather getting important picks at the beginning of a round than clutching rounds, how you value that is up to you I guess but in my opinion doing that consistently (which I did) is about the same importance as clutching a round.
  • -VI-#Sunvon.--VI-#Sunvon.- Posts: 47Player
    I thought this thread is about 2 mins round and not if highpingers have advantage or not or who is the clutchmaster
    I didn't say my video couldn't be done by another comp player another comp player easily could of done that given they have the right skill set. The point I was making is it's again known top tier Euro Competition Players. Some of those guys are probably consider to be in the top 5 on the euro side. Also my video was to show you what I am capable of in a scrim/match environment where it is fair and its not me and hyper with 10 noobs vs you and 6 or more ek guys. #100

As I said, not playing long enough to prove myself against the good old pro teams of this game as they all went inactive and I only played a couple of scrims against SSK (after them reuniting so obviously not on their highest level). Maybe I have some recordings somewhere but I don't really care about scrims unless it's really nice shots since teams are trying stuff, playing more random just like in your video. The coordination of that is beyond terrible but that's probably as I said due to the fact it's just a scrim.

Oh wait, forgot about one thing. It's the highping that made you win, clear proof right here.
    edited July 2015
    As I said, not playing long enough to prove myself against the good old pro teams of this game as they all went inactive and I only played a couple of scrims against SSK (after them reuniting so obviously not on their highest level). Maybe I have some recordings somewhere but I don't really care about scrims unless it's really nice shots since teams are trying stuff, playing more random just like in your video. The coordination of that is beyond terrible but that's probably as I said due to the fact it's just a scrim.

Oh wait, forgot about one thing. It's the highping that made you win, clear proof right here.

I bet they were having terrible hit reg and my ping was 124 that is no advantage at all. between 100-150 is the worst ping area possible. 150 ping is the hardest ping to play at. I have tested it was easier for me to get kills and not get hit by bullets in an AUST server with close to 300 ping vs a euro server with 140 ping.

edited July 2015
    I don't get hit alot playing on EU servers so maybe you just played bad players :) I think you have the doublelift syndrome if you know what I mean :D
    I don't get hit alot playing on EU servers so maybe you just played bad players :) I think you have the doublelift syndrome if you know what I mean :D
    Nah doublelift syndrome is something noobs have.

Ok, so here's a video of my real skill, I was trolling with the one before: https://youtube.com/watch?v=95fXAUiXisE
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    You lack the understanding of the word disadvantage then. It's about weighing advantages and disadvantages of each player, making your game worse doesn't mean you automatically are in a disadvantage.

I'm sincerly sorry for owning you with Dem@n and company that one single time we played on a server together. So not sure where you are coming from.
    You beat me in a 12v12 pub with like 6 ek guys vs me and hyperlite and a bunch of noobs really nice so proud of you...But lets see you do that in a scrim or match environment. Meanwhile I did this in a scrim environment against a truly skilled EU team on there server with my high pings and I bet the hit reg was terrible for them in that scrim.

Bart, Filka, Wanted.

Well, if you think your video from over a year is any relevant go ahead. I watched a few of your games and I'm not slightly impressed, was always longwill carrying you.
    Where's your scrim videos and match videos and clutch videos? or yah they don't exist. You beat people 8v2 in pubs and brag about it.

The thing is... This was actually a terrible play from the other team, you had a nice aiming, but... the thing I like to see in a good fragmovie is actually outplaying tactically as well.

This was more of a running in, not getting hit enough and having a good aim. Which is important, but doesn't really differentiate good players from great players.

Keep in mind, in high lvl competition, you won't win on aim, I always tell my mates never to trust your own aim for winning, because enemy could as well be just as good (or better) or give a lucky headshot, so I prefer to win by outplaying enemies, predicting what they do and counter it, prefire, flank etc.

But of course everybody got its own style and tactic and the best thing for a team is to have a mix of these qualities together.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    edited July 2015
    SSKbart wrote: »

Bart, Filka, Wanted.

The thing is... This was actually a terrible play from the other team, you had a nice aiming, but... the thing I like to see in a good fragmovie is actually outplaying tactically as well.

This was more of a running in, not getting hit enough and having a good aim. Which is important, but doesn't really differentiate good players from great players.

Keep in mind, in high lvl competition, you won't win on aim, I always tell my mates never to trust your own aim for winning, because enemy could as well be just as good (or better) or give a lucky headshot, so I prefer to win by outplaying enemies, predicting what they do and counter it, prefire, flank etc.

But of course everybody got its own style and tactic and the best thing for a team is to have a mix of these qualities together.

So exactly the same as in colts' video as I stated already. 3 enemies in front of him, everyone with decent aim can win that round, missplayed by you. Same story.

No need to talk about your take on tactics and how to play as a team, I think you know my opinion about it. You probably also know what I actually think of myself as a player but there's no need to tell colts about it B)
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player

Bart, Filka, Wanted.

YUzRmkF.jpg
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    I got respect for you too no worries.

High five, Sir.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited July 2015
    ...oops

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    SSKbart wrote: »

Bart, Filka, Wanted.

So exactly the same as in colts' video as I stated already. 3 enemies in front of him, everyone with decent aim can win that round, missplayed by you. Same story.

No need to talk about your take on tactics and how to play as a team, I think you know my opinion about it. You probably also know what I actually think of myself as a player but there's no need to tell colts about it B)

Disagree, actually you saw that we played pretty much together, but he took good positioning, in the same time, he shot somebody who was in the smoke already, trying to have him surrounded/flag pressure.

That's something totally different as that guy wide in the open missing you. Here fast peaks were in play.

Anyways, matches>scrims>pub gameplay footage.

So I'll go for ESL finals vs cK :smiley:
    I didn't cut anything in that movie, but from 3:55 you see some nice plays, I prefer that footage over some kills because somebody cant aim when the other guy is in the open...
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    edited July 2015

Any good player or proven top tier player would have not saved their game play footage from your video because they do this all the time. It's nothing new for them. People that save this kind of footage its new too them they are not used to making those kind of plays. These kinds of players have a high understanding of competition (team work, tactics, skill level, etc.) and would realize the huge difference between my video and your video.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    I'm not a comp player.
    I don't understand this obsession with time limit. Why can't you just play until one player left? ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    You, your views and feelings are irrelevant I'm afraid Nero, just like mine or anyone else who don't play the game competitively, we are the bain on this game along with Beta testers :(

Ask any comp player.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    You, your views and feelings are irrelevant I'm afraid Nero, just like mine or anyone else who don't play the game competitively, we are the bain on this game along with Beta testers :(

Ask any comp player.
    I hear your frustration, but to be fair, this topic is in the eSports subforum, not general discussion. Presumably it was aimed at adjusting league rules, not the official servers' times.