Like crossfire etc.
Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Yes, even more spam nade kills please.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    That's whats testing for! But I really don't see how it would increase spam nade most maps you play on you go your route you only have to dodge 1-2 spam nades max. A map like crossfire you could have to dodge a lot but thats because its so small. Think about how long rounds usually last in a match or scrim. Then comeback and decide if its worth testing or not. Obviously a map like shadowstep should stay 3 mins, or inner hospital, but a map like crossfire, seige, watchdog etc... could really benefit from 2 minute rounds.

edited July 2015
    Maybe on 4v4 yeah but even then I doubt it. Think that's a topic for after release when nade damage is adjusted.
    edited July 2015
    Did you play the opt-in's? You actually have to land your nades on target now you can't just throw a random nade into a room or area and get a kill and damage everybody in sight. :wink:

Yeah, I heard that thus I'd wait for release before trying your suggestion.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    It is not about map time. It is about map size. I can not imagine playing matches with 2 minutes per round. It is headless chicken style.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    It's not about map size, it's more about map design, for example in csgo 2 min are fine because you don't have so many angles to check and because you wont have 5 ppl waiting in the same bombsite, but I was already thinking to test something in the middle, like 2:30 instead of 3 min.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player

Same amount of nades... less time to throw them.

More spam nade kills? I know for a fact colts is bad at math, but even he isn't this bad ;)
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
    this spam nade excuse is a joke 80% of the nades get thrown in the beginning of the round every single match. Whether you have 10 min rounds 5 min rounds 3min rounds or 2 min rounds it's going to be the exact same.

Excuse as in highpingers have an advantage?
    Excuse as in highpingers have an advantage?
    They do as well as disavantages.

edited July 2015
    You change your mind fast and I'm sure there are still lots of Muricans disagreeing with that :)
    You change your mind fast and I'm sure there are still lots of Muricans disagreeing with that :)

How did I change my mind? uncase you don't know how to read english I just said high pingers have their advantages and disadvantages and Ive kept saying that. So how did I change my mind?

edited July 2015
    Maybe your thread "proof that highpingers have an advantage" or something.. not sure though. If you thought it's even in the first place, why would you make a thread like that? Not gonna argue about that though, I was warned about it and I guess it's for the better :)
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    Maybe your thread "proof that highpingers have an advantage" or something.. not sure though. If you thought it's even in the first place, why would you make a thread like that? Not gonna argue about that though, I was warned about it and I guess it's for the better :)

Actually Colts is right in this case, but we are talking about seperate things here.

About the minutes per round section, do not forget EU plays 5v5, and NA plays 4v4, for 4v4 I agree with 2:00, for 5v5, I think 2:30 would be better. 3:00 is too much though, and we can clearly see that because time is almost never an issue in any round.

About high pingers having both advantage and disadvantage, I agree with that, however, due to CSHD, the high pinger always has a small edge when pushing, as he sees enemy earlier and can react earlier, but the low pinger does not always have this edge, only against high pingers.
    But that's another story.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    SSKbart wrote: »
    due to CSHD, the high pinger always has a small edge when pushing, as he sees enemy earlier and can react earlier

Not correct. The player getting pushed has just as much time to react against a high-ping player as against a low-ping player. There's no "sees enemy earlier" because the bullets have to reach the server first to count. The delay in P1 seeing the enemy is exactly offset by his advantage in getting messages about his shots back to the server more quickly.

In fact, when it's the *other* way around and the high-ping player is getting pushed, they're now at a big disadvantage. They have all the "delay" in getting to see the other player move and none of the low-ping advantage of quickly telling the server they shot back.

nWD22Ju.png
    Prove it in game video...GO.

I'm not sure what your trying to get at here but I said highpingers have there advantages and disadvantages so creating a thread saying high pingers have an advantage is fine because they do. As well as disadvantages...Where did I change my mind and so fast might I add?

• BlackHawk2290BlackHawk2290 Posts: 3Player
    Maybe 2 mins might be a bit short for this type of game style but the time limit it has now is brutal. It takes a lot of fun out of the game. The majority of gamers love a fast paced game and this game lacks that pace. Maybe some of you older /oldschool players are used to that type of play style but gaming is evolving. Im all in for shorter round times.
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    So how does movement interp, tickrate and client FPS fit into the networking picture? I mean the server actually updates slower than P1's transit time, could there bit minor blips in that regard? Does interpolation only happen between ticks?
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS