Vr

SnaxxSnaxx Posts: 1Player
Not sure if this has been asked about or not but is there any plans for VR in the future? This is the best FPS i've played in a long time and playing in VR would be fantastic.

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 549Beta Tester
    I certain this won't happen. AAPG is nearing the end of it's lifecycle, the next AA game is in the works. I'd assume implementing VR for AAPG would be incredibly hard if not impossible due to the old engine.

And I don't think current VR hardware are up to running a game with this level of graphics. I don't follow the news closely, but VR games tend to have much simpler graphics, than AAPG. Also: how many players own VR hardware? I don't think that many do...

Don't get me wrong, it would be cool if it suddenly got done. But I don't think it would be worth the investment. Not even close.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,016Moderator
    VR is to immature for the general audience in its current state, it suffered pretty much the same fate as 3D, initially it was cool, but to impractical in the long run.
    With that said, i have no idea what the Dev's have on their mind for the future, but my qualified guess for AAPG will be the same as Levente's
    ss_4_frankof.png